best suitable platform for commodity trading ?

zabeen2004

I gave Real fact/s .... As I lost Real Money ... running behind EA's.
1st Things 1st .... An Indicator / System is supposed to generate a buy / sell signal, with regards to few set parameters ... And the trader has to execute the order Manually ... EA is supposed to execute the order without human intervention, with the same very set parameters.
I have bought EA's from 149$ to 749$. The 149$ EA made (on an account of 3000$ equity / Account) 175$ in 4 months ... You are Right, if you say its little say than Bank FD interest. If this was bad enough, worse was yet to come. The 749$ EA brought down my 5000$ (EA developers / Sellers were adamant that the account / equity has to equal to or more than 5000$) to 1400$ in 3 week's straight. So much for EA fans, I guess.
But, its not about Dark nights ONLY. If you have a good Buy / Sell system, still you can make money, in MCX.
Try This out in Crude Oil, As CO normally runs in Trend. If you get a Buy order in 15M TF, buy Present Contract. If the same trend continues (you get Buy order again) in 30M TF, buy Next Month contract. If the Trend reverses in 15M TF, Sell Present contract, but let the 30M TF Buy in next month contract, Run.
This way, If you have buy in both 15M and 30M, both your contracts are in profit. But if the Trend reverses in 15M, You are with trend in 15M, thereby Hedging your risk. So you will always have better Risk To Reward Ratio.
All the Best ...
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clap::clap::clap:

I thought you must be an experienced trader since speaking real Facts... and yes you are...
I have some good strategy which is working for me (above 50%) in RT but its not EA. I thought of testing it for auto trade that's why I kept on searching for plugins. Made many enquiries, emails, chats etc... but everyone needs money upfront even before testing their software. So I had doubt on them and withdrew the plan. They asked upfront fees nearly 200$ for setting up EA per my strategy, open ac with their brokerage plan of 0.01 paisa, software charges, system charges etc.... so in short nearly 500$ to start off with and $100+ every month expenses for testing alone. I dont believe in backtesting data so I would expect a minimum three months testing before believing it for which I need to spend nearly 1000$+ losses or Profits while testing RT.... I cannot afford this sum amount at this point and even many more stories in this... Better way I will stop until this thing becomes easy to use... let me wait...

Thanks for your inputs..

But, its not about Dark nights ONLY. If you have a good Buy / Sell system, still you can make money, in MCX.
Try This out in Crude Oil, As CO normally runs in Trend. If you get a Buy order in 15M TF, buy Present Contract. If the same trend continues (you get Buy order again) in 30M TF, buy Next Month contract. If the Trend reverses in 15M TF, Sell Present contract, but let the 30M TF Buy in next month contract, Run.
This way, If you have buy in both 15M and 30M, both your contracts are in profit. But if the Trend reverses in 15M, You are with trend in 15M, thereby Hedging your risk. So you will always have better Risk To Reward Ratio.
All the Best ...
I am newbie....Confused about your statement...kindly elaborate...

I am newbie....Confused about your statement...kindly elaborate...[/QUO
In MCX, you can buy monthly contracts, like March (present month), April, may etc. Kindly check for expiry dates, though.
Crude Oil, predominantly runs through Trend, meaning either it keeps going up or keeps slashing down. It very RARELY jerks or retraces for no reason.
Keeping this as FA, if you get Buy order on 15M TF (15 Min's Time Frame), Buy Present month (March, in this month) contract. If you get Buy signal again after 15 Min's, on 30M TF (30 Min's Time Frame), buy April Contract. Now, Both your contracts are running in profit.
Now, If you get Sell signal, in 15M TF, Sell Present month (March, in this month) Contract, but the BUY in April Contract continue with Buy. In this scenario, as you have 1 buy and 1 sell, you have hedged your risk and you have to consider that future contract's premium will be lesser tah the premium of present month contract.
Now, if you get SELL order again, after 15 Min's, SELL April contract. Now again, both your contracts will be running in profit.
Keep doing the same, week after week, month after month. Yes .. It is strenuous and time consuming ...
But then Who said Trading is easy ??? :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thanks for elaborate...