Best strategy to build portfolio for "AAM ADMI" (STARTING WITH 10000/_)

rh6996

Shall add following scrips tomorrow.

(a) R Com

(b) R Power

(c) Punj LLoyed
Your post after 2 months tells us you did not ADD these scripts... as a lay man I think Dev is playing games... had the price gone up Dev da would claim "added at x price and today its gone upto Y price a gain of "z"%!! With this approach the thread is "useless"!! You may prove your worth as a TA to a few but not to "yourself"!! You are back to your old ways!! I thought Dev da has 'reformed' and transformed himself.. sadly it does not seem to be the case!! Un luckily I was affected as adding these worth Rs.10000/- was my first Investment move as per this thread for Aam Aadami!! :(

No still holding. Otherwise I should have mentioned it.
Your post after 2 months tells us you did not ADD these scripts... as a lay man I think Dev is playing games... had the price gone up Dev da would claim "added at x price and today its gone upto Y price a gain of "z"%!! With this approach the thread is "useless"!! You may prove your worth as a TA to a few but not to "yourself"!! You are back to your old ways!! I thought Dev da has 'reformed' and transformed himself.. sadly it does not seem to be the case!! Un luckily I was affected as adding these worth Rs.10000/- was my first Investment move as per this thread for Aam Aadami!! :(
Sir,

Read post No 78 of this thread. If case of Initiating a trade, I should have written here.

Un luckily I was affected as adding these worth Rs.10000/- was my first Investment move as per this thread for Aam Aadami!! :(
If that is the case, is there having any difference in the portfolio?

Kindly Check the charts/prices of all three shares.

R Com is Flat, R Power is appx 15% in profit and Punj Lloyed is same percent in loss.

So where is the difference?

dear,
can you please, give me your view about tatamotors for 6m to 12m
In compare Tata Motors is looking little bit stronger to other scrips. But at current situations it will be irrelevant to predict about any scrip for six months....becoz we have to check primarily whether Nifty is holding 4700 level or not.......if breaks and stays below this level for entire week exit from long positions in FNO to swing trading positions in equities.

Re: Best starategy to build portfolio for "AAM ADMI" (STARTING WITH 10000/_)

Friday following scrips were bought.

DLF 6 @ 242

GVK power & Infra 50 @ 29

Tata Motors 8 @ 250

Suzlon 40 @ 65

Indiabulls 10 @ 120

Cholamandalam BDS 40 @ 41

Clutch auto 50 @ 20
Anyone preparing to invest in the Indian stock market needs to invest in the India Growth Story. Basically these are those stocks which have India focused business. Few stocks one can track are: L&T, BHEL, HDFC and HDFC Bank, Titan, VIP etc.

Basically, choose stocks which are high dividend yielding stocks that are fundamentaly strong and on which India will ride its story:thumb: