best online broker for mutual funds

Hi

I just opened ISA account with HDFC and made my first purchase. They have confirmed that they will charge 100 per quarter (not 200).

At the outlook, it looks impressive. People do say go directly to AMCs.. However there are limitations even in this. First you have to go through the hassle of formalities with each AMCs you want to invest including the most KYC forms. Once done, you have maintain seperate records, login seperately, some AMCs like SIP do not offer online SIPs , you have to mandatory fill the physcial form and submit it to the Bank for one time etc etc.

Think of the time wasted in all this and also the conveyance expenses etc etc.. I think go for HDFC ISA or somesay ICICI direct is also equally good..

regards

jeet

In the MF market While crop funds are increasingly becoming popular among investors, some of the conservative market experts fear a deep credit squeeze or a string of payment defaults could result in loss of investments.i wonder how true that fear is?

Currently fund houses like Templeton, DWS, Reliance Mutual, Religare Mutual and Kotak Mutual Fund have crop funds with varying investment styles and structures.

Sure there are many like sharekhan..icici...reliance money..motilal oswal and Hdfc..get a demat account and start online trading..but get as much info as possible before u get your mind on anything!