best broker for online ...

yes Akhi.,you are right.Reliance money has just come out with this new platform,Super Trade.Previously the platform was Fast Trade.

do you know how they compare?

and in reliance Money Super Trade you can place orders even after

Market hours i.e. After Market Orders.is it possible on an

online trading platform Akhi?

reliance money has good mobile trading.

With access to Rmoney.mobi on the mobile you can now place and track your order in BSE and

NSE on real time basis. This facility is available to Reliance Securities Trading account

holders across all mobile platforms independent of device, operator and the underlying

carrier technology.
Along with Trading on mobile you can also keep a track of
* Intraday Positions / Exposures
* Your Reliance Securities Trading portfolio
* Latest market news
* Stock quotes and much more!

Even in sharekhan nri's can trade directly using mobile trading services.

i believe icici direct has this facility that they give you some expert broker who sticks with you and tell you about everything on the fone.but they do charge lot of money for that?

i think you can borrow more amount for intraday trading that way from your account .

do all other platforms like hdfc.sbi and reliance money super trade follow the same trend?

i believe icici direct has this facility that they give you some expert broker who sticks with you and tell you about everything on the fone.but they do charge lot of money for that?

i think you can borrow more amount for intraday trading that way from your account .

do all other platforms like hdfc.sbi and reliance money super trade follow the same trend?
but they do charge for it.it doesnt come free pal.
one question guys,do online platforms like kotak securities,hdfc and reliance money super trade provide you the flexibility to apply in ongoing IPOs through either online or offline channels or for applying online you doneed to fill tedious forms and write cheques?can i apply conveniently in IPOs from the comfort of your home / office through our Website/PIB.
For applying offline, do i have to contact the Relationship Manager/ Service Branch?

but they do charge for it.it doesnt come free pal.
one question guys,do online platforms like kotak securities,hdfc and reliance money super trade provide you the flexibility to apply in ongoing IPOs through either online or offline channels or for applying online you doneed to fill tedious forms and write cheques?can i apply conveniently in IPOs from the comfort of your home / office through our Website/PIB.
For applying offline, do i have to contact the Relationship Manager/ Service Branch?
Akhi all these online platforms like hdfc,kotak,reliance money super trade charge you for what they give.wake up!