best broker for online ...

i am using sharekhan from last 1 year
before that i used hdfcsec,indiabulls
indiabulls will charged 999 for software
but sharekhan provides free of cost for software
tradetiger it as live charts price by price we can decide from chart the trend is upword , downword or sideway then we can buy the stock
it provides study material also
now sharekhan giving zero balance account
try it once .......

Xaero

What is the brokerage for sharekhan. Can you please post 1 or screenshots of their trading terminal?

Regards

:clap:
Thanks for view for motilal oswal, now i am confused with sharekhan & Indian Infoline can u guide ?

Motilal Oswal doesn't work when the markets are going up
Here is the proof..
They have 2 interfaces and now when global markets are up there are not working..
Check the attachments..

Also go to the site http://www.eztrade.co.in/ you will see that they have mentioned clearly that if the site is down and you lose money you should not blame them. They have put this there because they know that their site will go down. Which I didn't know before getting the account.

Don't go for Motilal Oswal it is very bad and charges are also high.

Right now I am sitting here and was thinking of making money their site is down so I am posting this telling everyone what kind of a trader they are since there is nothing else I can do right now. Except was CNBC and think about how much money I could have made.

Anyone knows of a better trader that works well with low brokerage charges?

Mangafreakz

Though i dont use indiabulls but i heard that is provides realtime charts with basic Technical Tools.It provides charts for that day only.You can load the data from PIB to MS or Amibroker but the charts will be 2 minutes late i guess.If u use the chart in their software then its realtime tick by tick.
What is PIB ?

biyasc

hey i watched demo of indiabulls ...they provide live charting facility..with indicater too... :yahoo:
only i want to know about their brokerage charge ...if anyone know then plz post here ....thank you:sos:
i pay 0.03 for intraday & 0.35 for delivery trades.

hi, guys i applied to motilal oswal for online trading but i don't know about their trading software... i just want to know whick broker give best charting facility (including moving average ) in intraday for online traders...online traders are most welcome here....:thanx:.
thank you...:confused::sos:
i think sharekhan is the best,low brokrage,easy trading software trade tiger,and many more you can go for it

Xaero

Can you please post a screenshot of the trading terminal.

Thank you.