Being Right and Making Money......Dr Tharp

Dear Saint Sir and all other senior members,

I am new to traderji and want to learn and understand Saint Sir's miniflow method for intraday trades ,in detail. But ...I searched this site and there are so many threads and so many replies and so many queries since 2008-2009 ,that I am totally confused on this method. I really don't understand from where to start. It is 2012 now...trust this method is still followed. I request all the members to share this or rather brush up this method again. There might be some revision or new updates too pertaining to this method. Does anyone has systematic writeup (step by step guide) of intraday miniflow,ambush or swift method. Kindly reply on the same.

Thankyou in advance.

Hello
Rian

Saint Sir is not attending TJ for long time ......
He has opened his own forum based on his methods...like mini flow.. 30mits flow and many more with some new rules .....
If you want to learn this method you should attend his forum .....
I could not disclose his forum web address here because it violate TJ rules ..
you can Googled it and hope find his thread if not then PM me ..

Regards
AnAthist:)

Dear Saint,
This is my 1st response to the posts you have written in this forum.
I am new member to this forum. Though, I started trading from last two years with some class room trainings, nothing really worked and I was actually looking for Holy grail, while I was reading your posts of "Teaching To Catch a Fish", I realized that there is not such thing called "Holy grail".
Thanks for your patience to reply to all the people and responding them.
In the thread started "Teaching To Catch A Fish", I am not able to find the attachments of the pictures/graphs of stocks you posted for explaining the trend and I am getting confused. Probably the posts are older. Is it possible to send, if you have consolidated file with you to my mail.
Apologies for posting my request in this thread.

Thanks in advance.