BEAWARE: If you are holding Physical shares

If you are holding physical shares and your house is locked or you are going abroad for six months.There is Gang join hands with share registrar of the company( manager ).This gang will first change address by submitting bogus papers, incluiding PAN card.If any bonus shares are issued and returned by your postal authority.Then they will apply for duplicate share certificate.The registrar manager will accept these documents and will ask for 15% of the market value to issue such fraud Shares.One of the largest companies registrar is doing such FRAUD.

Its a long story, and i am gathering evidence against one registrar.I had purchased physical shares and registrar has returned to me with reason signature Mismatch.i had lodge before record date for bonus.They have kept the old certificate and written to me that they have sent bonus certificate to the registered holders.The seller has informed me that he has not reced any shares.I email the registrar , to resend the certificate.They are not replying to my point.They are saying to complete the formalities for mismatch signature by the registered holder.They are not resending the certificate to the seller nor me.Seller has inquired at his postal office and they are saying we have never returned any registered article in your name.You can keep in touch what action i will take and gather evidence against the registrar and send all copies to SEBI. Central bureau of investigation, Finance ministry, all stock exchanges.Without evidence I cannot talk much.But whatever I have posted its true about the operation.If any one has lost shares by fraud, I can help in investigation, without any expenditure.