Be Consistent Trader

arora

As lots of other have recommended to use NSE NOW instead of NEST Trader. I have moved to NSE NOW. thanks

Any techniques or tricks you use to control your mind during live trading. or To fool your Mind .....Please contribute..

XRAY27

Today is first day, i have used it. but didn't find any difference. My all orders are SL M may be that's why.:)

let's see how its goes...For coming days :)
SL order is triggered based and if the qty is not filled at that rate it will be a pending order (limit order) at that particular price

SLM This order allow us to clear total qty at that particular trigger price or at next best price

Main advantage is once the SL is hit, orders will be executed at the best possible price with out pending..off cource there will be little slippage...

With qty i trade SLM is must :D ;)

I had been to this thread yesterday. A nice thread to follow.
It was said on page 11-12 that the member shared his strategy, but I didnt find any such system or strategy. Or it was deleted because of scare created by some members on page 12.
I can understand the fear. So one should not share his strategy. :)

Raghuveer

See this quote by Richard Dennis:
Even if someone posts his method in details in Newspaper front page...still not even 5 will consistantly trade it because that method is for him and you are different than him....I have shared some extremely good things in TJ which work for me...but most people are systems " collectors" like they collect stamps...they trade for 1 week and 2-3 bad trades and they move to a different surefire system....one system collector told me he has a collection of 5000 AFLs but cannot make money in trading....

You have to find out a method that works for YOU...and that is a hard work...no thread/post or 1/2 a day seminar is going to make you a successful trader...so start working in that direction...dont waste precious time...after 5 years I am sure we will have debate on the same subject.

Smart_trade

http://www.traderji.com/futures/91950-day-trading-futures-1027.html#post1007079