BankNifty Trading Calls Diary

s011y, Let me offer something that may be of help.
Developing and acting on a methodology is all a process. First you develop one, and then practice on a demo. After it is a proven winner on a demo, then work on margining skills in order to preserve capital, but maximize profits.
Up to this point, I will assume you have done that, because if you have not, then you need to get to square 1 before considering using live money.
Afterward comes the emotional or mental part of trading. Your methodology has been developed, you know you got the best thing going, but some how, it does not work with real money. This is quite common.
One way that part of the segment is counteracted is by margining or placing less on the trade than what you feel you need to do. I've noticed in your previous posts you have lost circa 10% of your capital. You might would be singing a different song if you lost only 2% (as an example). Also, if you did not see so much capital at one time going negative, you might would have been more patient with your positions. You also have the leverage to have wider stops, so it will take out possibilities of getting spiked out of a trade.
That one element can lead you to being more relaxed with your trading, and more objectively view the markets. Once you have won consistently with live money using that scenario, then you can increase how much you risk on each trade. For now, it is not important how much money you make, as it is to see and vision yourself as being a consistent winner.
Thanks 4xpipcounter for the much needed advice.

I put the order as per the system, but if it goes negative i start to get nervous and square off the trade without letting it hit the S/L.

I think may be i am not suitable for intraday trades. May be i come up with something which can be used for Swing trading.

If you have a system in mind which will help me get started, i will work on it.

Thanks

4xpipcounter

Once again, lessen your position size. Also, make sure y our methodology is working for you. If it is, then it is your head (No disrespect.) you have to deal with. If you have to, place your trade, then shut the computer and walk away. Also, your psyche is going to have a lot of good done to it if you can just post a few consecutive winning trades. You need to know you can do it, and to believe in yourself. If this is not working, then get out with your live money and demo trade until you know your methodology is a winner.

Thanks 4xpipcounter for the much needed advice.

I put the order as per the system, but if it goes negative i start to get nervous and square off the trade without letting it hit the S/L.

I think may be i am not suitable for intraday trades. May be i come up with something which can be used for Swing trading.

If you have a system in mind which will help me get started, i will work on it.

Thanks

Once again, lessen your position size. Also, make sure y our methodology is working for you. If it is, then it is your head (No disrespect.) you have to deal with. If you have to, place your trade, then shut the computer and walk away. Also, your psyche is going to have a lot of good done to it if you can just post a few consecutive winning trades. You need to know you can do it, and to believe in yourself. If this is not working, then get out with your live money and demo trade until you know your methodology is a winner.
Thanks,

It is winner when i trade without money, but the moment i start trading it with money, i loose my mind.
Will try to do things advised by you.