BankNifty futures trading..!!

GainsOne

what is the formula u r using? r u using gann or fib or elliot or ma what is the secret behind it or any combination u r using and one more thing partial profits are always best make it peaces don't give at a stretch 30 points or 40 points targets work on this i am sure u u will get success. and s.l is a good thing. and dont worry for anybody following ur thread or not u do ur paper trading or back testing what ever
regards
srini
Sorry for extremely late reply..
I m using my own system.. It uses RSI, MAs, Price, Volume analysis..!! I m done with the bcktesting and other checks.. Will start a new thread where the minimum target will be 200 points every month with proper money management rules in place..

This delay was only because of this reports being made..

Anyways I will be interested to share the same only if some people are following the thread.. If not, there is no point posting anything..Anywyas thnks a lot for ur kind words..!!

saivenkat

Sorry for extremely late reply..
I m using my own system.. It uses RSI, MAs, Price, Volume analysis..!! I m done with the bcktesting and other checks.. Will start a new thread where the minimum target will be 200 points every month with proper money management rules in place..

This delay was only because of this reports being made..

Anyways I wdbe interested to share the same only if some people are following the thread.. If not, there is no point posting anything..Anywyas thnks a lot for ur kind words..!!
Please post your trades either live or eod basis...and one thing bro.. people will come slowly ..and will follow your trades,provided it slowly matures itself to a fruitful discussing one ..:thumb:

EagleOne

G1, I just saw your thread. I trade BNF, it is my favorite scirp. I will come around as long as you talk sense that makes some sense. ;)
Good luck.
:)

GainsOne

100 % Trade Journal

Target is to generate 500 points in any given month in Bank Nifty Futures

1. System considers all trades as Stop and Reverse..
2. Positional trading as designed by system
3. We don’t try to predict market and trade ARROW TO ARROW as seen on chart
4. All trades taken on close price of the candle.
5. Chart will be posted on EOD
More to come in following posts..