Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

Traderji

Super Moderator
bvinod said:
Traderji,

Almost all banking stock had move to 52 week highs. But Vijaya Bank is hovering around 60. Is it consolidating there?. Please give your short term target.

Vinod
Vijaya Bank is playing catch up with the rest of the biggies in the banking Sector. The short term target for this stock is Rs. 70-75.

Traderji said:
Bank Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

A number of bank stocks seem to have woken up from their 5 month hibernation to begin new intermediate uptrends. My favourite among them are:

State Bank

Union Bank

Bank of India

Andhra Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Appreciate any comments from the members of this forum. Also would love to see you all post your comments either on the fundamental or technicals of these bank stocks or the BSE Bankex index.

My congratulation to Traderji.com for this timely identification. THIS HAS HELPED ME RECOVER MOST OF MY LOSSES WHICH I HAD MADE BY FOLLOWING THE ANALYSTs who voice their views in THE LARGEST BUSINESS TV CHANNEL.

Human beings never think for themselves, they find it too uncomfortable. For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told--and become upset if they are exposed to any different view.
Michael Crichton, The Lost World

Hi Traderji,

Thanks a lot for your various tips. I have a 80 call option of Andhra Bank at 3.8 Rs. Can you give me the likely target for Andhra Bank before expiry and also an appropriate stoploss.

Regards
Dhananjay

Traderji

Super Moderator
Dhanan said:
Hi Traderji,

Thanks a lot for your various tips. I have a 80 call option of Andhra Bank at 3.8 Rs. Can you give me the likely target for Andhra Bank before expiry and also an appropriate stoploss.

Regards
Dhananjay
I had recommended Andhra Bank on the 08th Of November when it was trading at Rs. 55.00 (see first post on this thread). I am surprised as to why you are buying it now.

Now is the time to get ready to book profits as most likely the stock is going to correct.

State Bank at target.........Great going Traderji!!!

gian

hello everybdy
i am new to this forum and also trading.
plz tell me wat all i supposed to be done for online trading

thanz in advance
gian

after banking stock movement, there is also movement in sugar stocks like Bajaj Hinustan n Balrampurchini.
As per the charts both stocks looking very strong.