[B]Whats the News Impact[/B]

rajputz

contradictions totally accepted....

i think we are all learning....i am learning by asking you people....

my stock watch is what i do....many people do....so if i can use that thing, then any body else...there will be hundreds of posts like this posting stock tip or what ever....i have profits...i have losses.

i didnt knew this and asked you people out there.....

and yes....i will florish my buisness and thats damm right...not with tips but with trading... i wont stop on these contradictions.

any more are still accepted

rajputz

Starting this thread is just another means of advertising his business and tips service. In one of the threads, he has mentioned about getting 30K gains on 1 lac capital every month in intraday trade. In the same thread, he has also positioned himself as a very successful trader. All his threads are directed towards novices.

Now I understand why: See his email addresses in his siggy.

He is just another guy trying to solicit business through this forum.
atleast i am not contradicting any one...i share what i know....i ask what i dont know...u cant help then dont try to stop any one....u dont like any post then dont reply to it...i think you are an expert trader....may be a millionare...may be advanced....but i am not....but i will be....thru whatever way i can....

ur contradiction doesnt matter to me "what matters is the right detail"

any more contradictions accepted

bunny

atleast i am not contradicting any one...i share what i know....i ask what i dont know...u cant help then dont try to stop any one....u dont like any post then dont reply to it...i think you are an expert trader....may be a millionare...may be advanced....but i am not....but i will be....thru whatever way i can....

ur contradiction doesnt matter to me "what matters is the right detail"

any more contradictions accepted
My post was not to "contradiction" your tips, work, research, calls, etc.

You can do any "damn" thing to "florish" your business, but if you want to do it here at Traderji, then be by the rules. You can give tips, calls, etc. but don't try to solicit business by putting your email address in your signature.

I hope you understood what my "contradiction" was?

AW10

Rajputz, as per forum rules, personal details / email / phone/ personal bloglinks etc are not allowed here. I don't understand why people can't take that decision and advertise boldely on this forum by getting in touch with Traderji. If you are doing such unethical thing to promote their business.. then think about what they shd be doing to their client.

Hope the clients understand that and stay away from such service providers.

IMO, You have full right to say whatever you want to say.. just ensure that you remain within the defined rules of the community. Hope you agree with me that one persons freedom stops where next person's nose (or tummy) starts.

Like your posts and interaction in other threads hence participating here and sharing my views.

Happy Trading

atulaw

I dont think he was trying to promote any business just because he had his email address on his sig. His posts/threads seem genuine to me.

Anyhow, by tuning into any business channels in tv although might not enable you to be at the START of the trend, but at least you wont be at the END of the trend also.
Plus you can always safeguard yourself by not being in trade at all before breakthrough of a major news.

rajputz

Rajputz, as per forum rules, personal details / email / phone/ personal bloglinks etc are not allowed here. I don't understand why people can't take that decision and advertise boldely on this forum by getting in touch with Traderji. If you are doing such unethical thing to promote their business.. then think about what they shd be doing to their client.

Hope the clients understand that and stay away from such service providers.

IMO, You have full right to say whatever you want to say.. just ensure that you remain within the defined rules of the community. Hope you agree with me that one persons freedom stops where next person's nose (or tummy) starts.

Like your posts and interaction in other threads hence participating here and sharing my views.

Happy Trading
sorry guyz...

but i just read the forum rules after the contradictions about the email signature...that was to communicate the traderji members while market hours...any ways delete now so that rules are not violated....

bunny

I dont think he was trying to promote any business just because he had his email address on his sig. His posts/threads seem genuine to me.

Anyhow, by tuning into any business channels in tv although might not enable you to be at the START of the trend, but at least you wont be at the END of the trend also.
Plus you can always safeguard yourself by not being in trade at all before breakthrough of a major news.
The email was a business-name like email, something like: [email protected]

bunny

sorry guyz...

but i just read the forum rules after the contradictions about the email signature...that was to communicate the traderji members while market hours...any ways delete now so that rules are not violated....
Whats the motivation to communicate through personal email where you can have a large board like TJ?

rajputz

Whats the motivation to communicate through personal email where you can have a large board like TJ?
may be u dont communicate...but i am talking abt market hours....i chatted with members at trading hours...had their opinion...and that was fast when on messenger at market hours...it helps each other....if i need to have some bodys opinion...cant navigate on site....
i think we are friends here or whatever u can say....

but the motive is to help each other...that was my point...