Aztec Software

sudoku1

What exactly is wrong with this question?
was it meant...did he bye the stock....?
anyway....technically...on a med term basis...the aztec stock has given a buy & now is a buy on dips.....only a sustained close below 45.50 will alter the med term outlook.....:)

Prabhjeet

This is not to know whether he bought, so I can buy, this question is to know whether he bought the stock, and hence he talks good about that!!! so other follow suit!!! Any one can give call.. There is no reason to follow!
What exactly is wrong with this question?
Oxusmorouz dont you still find anything wrong in this question, if he had asked me anything about analysis i would have eagerly answered but he is questioning me like i am a stock operator and want to manipulate with people's money and if you have read my previous threads you would come to know that mostly my calls have tried to help people and i dont only give calls but also try to explain the reason behind it so that people can learn rather than grab the stock. I dont know whether it hurts other or not but it has hurt me, being in this forum since last 1 yr. trying to help others and still having to hear such things.

And by the way stock is already up 6 % today

oxusmorouz

Oxusmorouz dont you still find anything wrong in this question, if he had asked me anything about analysis i would have eagerly answered but he is questioning me like i am a stock operator and want to manipulate with people's money and if you have read my previous threads you would come to know that mostly my calls have tried to help people and i dont only give calls but also try to explain the reason behind it so that people can learn rather than grab the stock. I dont know whether it hurts other or not but it has hurt me, being in this forum since last 1 yr. trying to help others and still having to hear such things.
I inferred it in another way, as a statement of disclosure. I think there is some misunderstanding (on my part perhaps).

Last edited:

Prabhjeet

I inferred it in another way, as a statement of disclosure. I think there is some misunderstanding (on my part perhaps).

Thanx, that relieves me a lot

I dont think you understand the polite language, so let me talk in the language you can understand.

Aztec software has not just shown one off move and it should continue its uptrend and even if it doesnt i already have given the stoploss, by the way i have not bought 30% stake in the stock that i will want to advertise it.My call is totally based on technicals.

I dont want to give you any more explainations to you whether to buy the stock or not, you are too rude a person to deserve any explaination.Henceforth none of your questions will be answered byme
Prabhjee, No hard feelings.. and no personal offence first of all! "Any one can give a call" words make u feel am a rude person and if you think only praising you make a soft person.. then its fine.. pls do not bother to answer me.. and even do not bother to reply it.. take care dear friend..
........If you have been hurt, I had already told my intention not to hurt you. I am not questioning your ability. A simple question "Did you buy the stock?" There is no need to go and prove yourself again that what you did is RIGHT.

Thanks.. Ofcourse I take my own decision, dont worry!

This is not to know whether he bought, so I can buy, this question is to know whether he bought the stock, and hence he talks good about that!!! so other follow suit!!! Any one can give call.. There is no reason to follow!
......This is explanation given to other person and not to Prabhjee...
I never have followed his earlier calls, so just wanted to know his intention.. It is as simple as that.

Did you buy this stock?
I think it would be futile for me to make you trust this stocks' credentials, time will prove evrything itself. Just wait & watch

......I am not asking you to prove yourself right...

And by the way stock is already up 6 % today
....This is an attempt to prove yourself RIGHT that what you did is RIGHT...

I am not questioning your helpfulness. I appreciate it. Everyone comes here to learn from each other. Please DO NOT TAKE IT personal..