Avoid hdfc sec for security trading mainly for penny stocks

magnet

Today i was trying to sell 1250 shares of tatia global which i hold at 3rs per stock.

Sometime back the stock closed below 2.5 levels.

And hdfcsec refused trading it online and only phone trading was allowed.

After that it closed above 2.5 levels.FOr continuous 10 days and they replaced the order and trading was re-allowed.

Now coming to point.

Today i thought to exit the stock as i cant check the status everyday.And i am already getting 20+% return.

So i checked hdfcsec.No details about circuit limits.

I went to bseindia.And i guess no trade was done so far in day so it showed one day old circuit limit of 3.99.The share is into t2t segment.But since i already have stock in my delivery trade no trouble for me but chances of getting a delivery buyer is less.

I placed order at 3.99 ...rejected.Tried upto 3.90 all values rejected.Place a buy order at 3.65...it showed pending.I cancelled the buy order and requested a chat with hdfcsec online.

Some lady with pooja cropped in chat.I gave my details and asked why i am unable to place a sell where a buy shows pending.

Her reason for order getting rejected was there are no buyers for the stock.

I said if there are no buyers,stock must be under pending clause not rejected since i am placing day order.But her reply was adamant,sir there are no buyers hence rejected.

I refresh the bse page and later i got details that previous close was 3.70 and with 5% circuit limit price comes to 3.88.Much below my thought of 3.99.Than i checked circuit limit and yes it was refresh to 3.88.

I placed an order.And yes now it shows pending.I went to chat screen to say i figure out the problem or whether they lady gave me correct limits or not and i saw the lady as soon as she said there are no buyers.She disconnected my chat.

This attitude towards customer and giving a false reason or not giving the correct valid reason.Looks very unethical to me.

My problem was very small and still no help.

I am now planning to replace my broker seeing this attitude.