Automated Trading from PIB.

Omkar,
Nowadays, yahoo is giving data with erratic time stamps e.g. it changes time for alternate datas, as say 5.00am and 8.00am 5.01am 8.01am ---. Although data is correct, because of time stampings, chart in amibroker does not come corrct as amibroker sorts data as per timing. Because of this, stock tools and coolworks have become useless as they do not address above problem.
Satya does not support stock tools anymore, as he now provides commercial software for this purpose,which takes care of this problem.
Please think of providing a suitable software importing yahoo intraday data into amibroker, taking care of above prablem.
Regards.

Re: Automated Trading in PIB......from AB/TS/MS

Hi Omkarji,
It is very interesting to read about the automation... however I would like to try some code with low-price stock(<1 Rs).... Could you please re-post the fun.exe...
If possible please add my yahoo id: navi_reddy9 @ y . com
Regards
Naveen

Hello omkar ,
This is an excellent idea. The link does not work anymore. Do update it so we can take a look at it. or mail me my mail id-avrugle at gmail dot com

Great work.

avrugle

McNish

Hello Om. In one of the posts you mentioned about AB settings for RT data imports using stock tools. Kindly claify the procedure properly or give a link to the post if it is already explained somewhere. Aslo, is the data from Y****? Can it also be done for ODIN/Diet Odin/NOW/Odin 9 and also PIB. Kindly revert the quey. Thank You.