Attention! - Forex trading is illegal in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

LoL

The way I trade forex actively, even if the officials sit with me when i am trading they will never object to it.

For the simple reason that it is not illegal in any manner whatsoever with the method that I use :D

The question of legality comes when money outflow is involved, not when it is only inflow of money, there are tons of ways you can earn lakhs trading demo accounts with VIRTUAL MONEY.

is forex trading legal in india rite now?

theres lot of confusion among people in this regard.

my cousin in dubai is doing online trading platform using Reliance Money super Trade for derivatives trading .is it illegal?

Hi

No it is not a proper reason, are u buying and selling the currency actual??
if u shows that reason... u have to provide the legal doc and u must have
the license for it...

of course forex trading is legal.
my nri friends tarde using various sites like motilal oswal , icici direct and reliance

money super trade.
but do check out who gives better margins to nri's for forex trading.
i dont think profit margins and brokerage charges would vary much with all the trading sites for NRI's.
i was more ineterested in new trading platforms like Money Bhai Investor,Super trade from Reliance money and Indiabulls....can anyone get more info about them please?

P

preetksgill

i dont think profit margins and brokerage charges would vary much with all the trading sites for NRI's.
i was more ineterested in new trading platforms like Money Bhai Investor,Super trade from Reliance money and Indiabulls....can anyone get more info about them please?
reliance money is introducing broker for FXCM

the same way as i am introducing broker for FXCM

reliance money does not directly deal with the banks

P

preetksgill

really preet?reliance money super trade does not directly deal with the banks .but why?does it affect you and my profit margins?
yes it does

fxcm uk direct bank feed is 0 pip spread, but reliance money is 2 to 3 pips spread on eurusd

cross check

Status
Not open for further replies.