Attention! - Forex trading is illegal in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_ag

I'd give a 50 - 50 % importance on both. There are n number of occasions on charts that could not be defined/expected with TA. Specially in Forex, we need to be very very much aware of the Fundamental aspects.

here are couple of points we need to ponder upon:

In currencies, trading without the fundamentals is just like standing in the middle of the road with binocular on eyes.

all is well, but I'm quiet not sure why this topic was posted in this thread.

happy trading :lol:
Quoting right of a text book, BWILC I presume. Gud one. Hopefully you got the gist of the book. :)

Ambiguity

I agree with FindVikas.Because when I ask Alpari they said , Indian residents can trade.but their explanation is not satisfactory.
Whereas MFGlobal ( Previously ManFinancial Sify securities ) said they cannot open accounts ,even recently I asked that some smaller companies are somehow circumventing and opening accounts - but they said it is against RBI regulations.
I asked Deutsche Bank Forex trading also.They also said they are not opening A/C s for Indian residents till RBI allows.So reputed firms do not want to damage their names or incur the wrath of RBI.
Oddly enough ,in Tamil nadu we can see so many advertisers for giving training to open A/C and trade in forex.There was a training program at Coimbatore which functions in a star hotel Monday to Friday.
Is it not the duty of RBI to warn against these misleading advertisers ? For small traders , if anything goes wrong , fighting against the Government will be a Nightmare.Courts most of the time will be in favour of the Government when there is ambiguity.
We must find a eay way to legally overcome this hurdle.
Eagerly awaiting your RTI application results. Good luck everybody.

nac

^ Why you wanna try something which RBI don't. You gotta option to trade four currency combination, I mean against INR. If you wanna trade Forex, trade these combination and earn.

Yes, earning potential for these combination are much lower when compared to majors.

findvikas

Bottom-line, if you can successfully trade something, you should be allowed to trade it!
Heroin, Cocaine, Rufilin ? There are many people who can trade it more successfully and more profitable than Ambani Brothers together cannot do it... I think that should be legal as well.

Not trying to cross anyone's path here but trying to keep the topic of the thread alive. Just because something "can be done" does not mean that "it should be done".

nac

Heroin, Cocaine, Rufilin ? There are many people who can trade it more successfully and more profitable than Ambani Brothers together cannot do it... I think that should be legal as well.

Not trying to cross anyone's path here but trying to keep the topic of the thread alive. Just because something "can be done" does not mean that "it should be done".
Well said:clap:

In other word, Many of us driving two wheelers without holding valid license. It doesn't mean we can ride two wheelers, legally.

I am sure, Forex trading is illlegal in india but it is the only oppurtunity who dont have time in normal trading hours of FOREX derivative or stock trading. FOREX spot trading has advantage of 24 hrs trading which no other trading can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.