ATST Reliance query

Re: ATST Relinace query

I do not understand what is the fun in buying ATST option only? You are required to pay whole amount for buying shares in ATST option then why one should not buy in delivery and sell the same any time after that.
Ranj,
I don't know but I think if you buy in ATST option then u can sell tomorrow and you need not to buy back or you can square off in delivery option. But if you sell deliver option shares you must buy same amount of share on the same day.
Am I right?
rgds,

Re: ATST Relinace query

if you are using reliance money platform then u would understand how much reliance customer service ppl are copperative? Another thing, none of them knows to reply e-mails. So dont dare to emial them.
Thats why I am here!!.
rgds
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY REGARDING THE TRDAING IN RELIANCE MONEY TRDAING PORTALS OR NEED ANY OTHER SUPPORT , PLEASE MAKE A CALL AT THIS NUMBER +912232498196.

I AM NOT A REL MONEY CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE. MANY A TIMES WHEN I HAVE ANY DIFFICULTY REGARDING THE MY TRADES, I JUST SEND THEM AN E- MAIL, AND AFTER 3 OR 4 DAYS, THEY MAKE A CALL TO ME AND SOLVE MY SENT QUERIES ON PHONE.

Hi Prasad,
As I mentioned in my previous thread.. they are not cooperative at all. and Sorry if you dont like my threads here.
But I am really facing difficutties regarding reliance money platform..
In fact such queries they should put in FAQ option!
Anyway thanks for reading my thread and providing your valuable suggestion.
rgds

Noob question still needed help

I bought some share under delivery and squared off them in ATST.

Next what should I do ?

Thanks

I bought shares of ABC company in delivery. But it is showing under ATST projections. This transaction is not reflecting in Demat balance. What is the use of ATST feature?

Thanks,

Cheers..!

murthymsr

I bought shares of ABC company in delivery. But it is showing under ATST projections. This transaction is not reflecting in Demat balance. What is the use of ATST feature?

Thanks,

Cheers..!
ATST, BTST & BINSOT are different names given by different brokers to the same facility.

If you bought the shares today, somebody must have sold the same. The brokers will be debiting / crediting the corresponding sale proceeds from the respective linked banked accounts and will be crediting / debiting the concerned demat accounts.

This process will be done as per the schedule. The bought stocks will be credited to one's demat account before the morning of the third day and same is the case with the bank accounts. That means it takes an additional day for the trades to be reflected in the accounts.

In the mean time, the bought shares will be placed in a temp account, giving you the facility to sell on the next day, even before the stocks are reflected in the demat account.

Such facility is called BTST (Buy-Today-Sell-Tomorrow by ICICI Direct), BITSOT (Buy-In-Today Sell-Out-Tomorrow by my broker) and ATST by your broker. you may go through the web site of your broker to find what the letters ATST stand for. But they mean the same functionality.

Happy Investing.

ATST, BTST & BINSOT are different names given by different brokers to the same facility.

If you bought the shares today, somebody must have sold the same. The brokers will be debiting / crediting the corresponding sale proceeds from the respective linked banked accounts and will be crediting / debiting the concerned demat accounts.

This process will be done as per the schedule. The bought stocks will be credited to one's demat account before the morning of the third day and same is the case with the bank accounts. That means it takes an additional day for the trades to be reflected in the accounts.

In the mean time, the bought shares will be placed in a temp account, giving you the facility to sell on the next day, even before the stocks are reflected in the demat account.

Such facility is called BTST (Buy-Today-Sell-Tomorrow by ICICI Direct), BITSOT (Buy-In-Today Sell-Out-Tomorrow by my broker) and ATST by your broker. you may go through the web site of your broker to find what the letters ATST stand for. But they mean the same functionality.

Happy Investing.

ATST - Acquire Today Seel Tomorrow. Thank You Murthy..!

Cheers!
Maverick