Astrological nifty

sudoku1

Guys please If you dont believe in all this , create another thread Astrology Sucks and put your views in that or there are lot more good things to do than discouraging people with different belief.
>Who's great?
+Its u

>Who's smart?
+Its u

>Who's sweet?
+Its u

>Who's intelligent?
+Its u

>And Who's joking?
+Of course its me.. ;):D

praveen taneja

Shailu or what ever / Capricorn / Praveen / Sudoku

Nothing personal !

Guys please If you dont believe in all this , create another thread Astrology Sucks and put your views in that or there are lot more good things to do than discouraging people with different belief.

At this time I dont know if it works or not, let us try this. If doesnt work I will join you in that thread

By the way I am learning technicals as well. Hope you guys will help me in that area
sorry bro for disturbing u people but none of us is trying to highjack the thread or making mockery of astrology:confused:
as u can see at least v all are regular visitor that means we all are interested in that but no one gave anything concrete:(
I will be silent visitor of this thread nowonward to see how astrology works in stock market best of luck God bless u Jai Mata Di

Capricorn

Shailu or what ever / Capricorn / Praveen / Sudoku

Nothing personal !

At this time I dont know if it works or not, let us try this. If doesnt work I will join you in that thread

By the way I am learning technicals as well. Hope you guys will help me in that area
No such intention. Bura kyun maante ho bhai??:)

I do agree with Mr. singh. I am learning & practicing TA for last 4 years & tried some strategies & set ups. But none of the them work 100%. It does not mean that TA is useless.
As by now we know only one method (TA) of predicting market movements, my wishes & support are with Mr.Swingthing & Mr.Singh for providing some help of another science(Astro) to increase accuracy of the TA signals.

Good luck
PREM
Capricorn,

If people start seeing ve messages they will be afraid to suggest/discuss. Nothing personal, just want like minded group to discuss and see if it works.

People use so many different systems for trading with their own knowledge and experience of others (TJ really adds a lot of experience in technicals :thumb:) and financial astrology is also one of them.

I saw lot of successful predications and same/more number of failures. We can call it a probability of coin toss or not enough experience to predict.
Look at site http://www.niftyastro.com/weekly_long_predictions.aspx for weekly Prediction, It went wrong only 3 times from Jan 2009. For this week on monday it was '24 March To 27 March 2009---CLOSE----2808 ====> Overall Weekly Closing May Remain Positive.'

My intention here is to start sharing knowledge and analyze the experience. Who knows it can be a lost thread as so many others or may add value to TJ.

Dont misunderstand me. Lets all try it!

praveen taneja

You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God. Bro I think instead of trying to search a helping hand u should google n learn astronomy n then use it on financials
I know it is not that easy but still u will get a first step towards ur aim learning best of luck