Astrological nifty

kcsusha

Sun is entering Jupiter's Star i.e Visaka only on 6/11/2016 and goes through 4 padas
upto 19/11/2016 On 20/11/2016, Sun is entering Anuradha in Scorpio which is
Saturn's Star. Let us watch if Bank shares rises during those periods. Moreover,
Degrees are also important. For eg I do not know if Sun in Jupiter's Star will have the
max effect only when it is in between 2nd and 3rd Pada of Visaka Star because we
cannot expect bank shares to rise continuously for 2 weeks.

kcsusha

Dear Saxena Saab,
Each star has 4 padas and each pada has 3-20 Degrees. Will say Sun's influence will be
maximum at what Degrees in Visaka as it will be there for nearly 2 weeks?

kcsusha

Sir,
For the past 2 months, all Sugar stocks have risen phenominally irrespective of whether
they are good ( making profits ) or bad ( making continuous losses ) just because
Raw sugar prices have risen in US Markets from $19 in the last week of Aug 16 to
around $23 up to last week of Oct 16. Similarly, now all paper stocks like JK Paper,
Star Paper Mills etc have risen quite sharply. Which planets are behind the rise of
Sugar and Paper stocks?

SL will be at solar eclipse;)
I think
you wont be knowing, what is solar eclipse and
how it is calculated astrologically or known in planetary charts either

At least
whether you do not know about Astrology OR you do not believe in Astrology,
you have no right to make fun of it. :annoyed: :annoyed:

travi

SL will be at solar eclipse;)
Solar eclipse is not visible to all even when the event happens,
so if I don't see it. I don't put SL? :D

Till now, I have read/watched a lot and now I don't disagree with any methodology.

Ppl have disproven many Technical Indicators, others say the Brain forms patterns and therefore chart patterns are not conclusive etc
If Astrology is working for them, its a good edge to have.