Astro thread.....Mod plz dnt close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was 1824 at your time of post
actually till i click post button the price spiked and phir bhi i dont think it was a wrong trade and i will recomend all positional shot traders in sbin to think of exit and bhai log kaise laga aaj ka nifty ka session !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sare phaltugiri walo ki stop loss mari hai na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even thou by todays session i will say only one thing we will see maxx sensex till 16461-16641 that is max lvl for mkt once kissed that we will fall from there and trend is to be reversed in a day or 2 dont worry but wait for my conformation in intraday and till that trail ur long which partially we sold on friday and rest which we r holding chalo bye see u all at 9pm IST
bye Donji, eagle bhai, Sumo, Dell, Itma, NANDMAD and all hidden members

8806-8826-8846 are crutial lvl just watch for BNF if slide below for 5-1 min then watch fall in BNF and major Banking stocks this dosent atall mean ki nifty will also fall
eagle bhai i hope today u would be having proper light and internet in ur area and i pray that u remain in good enviornment and bhai agar baraf jada hai toh thoda yaha bhejdo yaar climate is not so good here i want snow over here

I exited from call i had 2 lot one i booked Profit (Nifty 4900 Jan CE) @ 94.15
safe trader can book partial profits and todays sl for ongoing long position will be
4877-4850-45 if 45 hit hua toh reverse the trade but i dont feel to do so today and also i dont see this rally ongooing anymore like i feel 5000-5050 is peak where we will se a trend reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.