Astro prediction for Swing Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Susheel04,
Waiting for you tutorial.

As you said from Monday Nifty will be bullish, could you please share any crucial level of turning point etc?

regards

susheel04

look what happened to sail after this

By susheel04 at 2011-02-15

we can see the volume sellers momentum get slow but what i looking is Volume breakout after price crossing 169 for a target of 190

susheel04

169=1+6+9 = 16 = 1+6 = 7 (Ketu)

i refer ketu as headless & movement above this number should drive the Upside within no time.

Sail has vibration of Saturn/saturn

This is generated on basis of sankya shastra & Sector Sub lord

But Condition to Market movement because Sail Beta above 1

Hi Susheel,

This might be my first post although I am silent watcher of many forums. I've keen interest in astrology as well as technical analysis. Although I practice amature astrology for many years and started working on applying the principles on markets this years only.

I started with Sarvatobhadra Chakra looking for vedhas on signs, aksharas and 1-9 numbers but I understand it is huge a research thus I was prepared to spend few years in doing so. There is very limited information available on this subject. Thus I could not find practical ways to transform the principles in trading.

Then I though of transforming all the planets longitudes & latitutes in amibroker chart and then apply the concepts and co- relate them with other planets or charts with help of programming.. so far it looks interesting as I calculated aspects on planets, tattwas and nature of the planets (fixed,movable, dual etc)... There is lot of evidence of planetary influence but I couldn't find a principle so far.

Your posts brought hope to learn some important details to fasttrack my research. I hope you also discuss about fundamentals along with trading call to benefit people like us who are pursuing this direction ..

Would like to keep contact with you.

thanks a lot and all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.