Artha money 1 paisa brokerage-BIG TRAP

aabhi06

Thanks SavantGarde

I'm attaching the document i signed, it has got lots of conditions regarding rollover to new schemes. I read it several times but not able to understand anything clearly.
Waiting for you reply.
contact CNBC Awaz or mail them i think they will help you.:eek:

Hi All

This is my first post on the Traderji.com
I am a customer with Artha Money, and the same problem has been faced by me also ,only in my case they debited Rs 10000 for the scheme mentioned by Mr.hhh.

25000 is a diff.scheme with delivery charges of .10%
However the company said that since they are charging Rs.10000 ,they are also increasing the validity from 6 months to 1 year

As a intraday trader, i think i am paying the same what i was offered initially

Hi All

This is my first post on the Traderji.com
I am a customer with Artha Money, and the same problem has been faced by me also ,only in my case they debited Rs 10000 for the scheme mentioned by Mr.hhh.

25000 is a diff.scheme with delivery charges of .10%
However the company said that since they are charging Rs.10000 ,they are also increasing the validity from 6 months to 1 year

As a intraday trader, i think i am paying the same what i was offered initially
Yes they have started charging same charges as mentioned for 10k after getting lots of complaints from customers. In tht case u r lucky.

Still they suppose to charge only 4.5k for 6months and 9k for 12 months as the original plan was for 4.5k for 6months

After 2 weeks of phone calls and mail exchange they have assured me tht they will credit 5.5k and extra brokerage charges back to my a/c.
I have decided to close my a/c with this guys as they not trust worthy

This is very informative and educative to those who think of Artha Money. Their Advt. is misleading. Friends, keeping posting such information for the better interest of trading community. With most of the brokers, there is one or other faults, with others some hidden costs. One must look for alternatives, when found such faults. Luckily, I checked up in advance with Artha Money and said 'sorry' before opening a/c.

Friend my advice.
U better call/write to CNBC awaaz, also there used to com a programme on this channel , i am not sure if that comes now also, the programme name was pehredar. In this many people all over india used to send complaints and problems they face with banks, brokerage companys for doing mis happenings etc exactly like your case.
And CNBC channel used to talk n discuss these things with the high management of these comapnys and in 99% of the cases the issue was solved and the people were satisfied and happy in the end.

You also should approach CNBC and ask for their help.

Can someone help me how can i take any legal action against them, i have all documents in place.

Thanks
-Giri
Make a complaint to SEBI and stock exchange like BSE/NSE....they act very fast and take action ....send all document copies....

Smart_trade