Art of making brokerage

U

uasish

Thanks uashish sir, but please suggest some methods for cash market
Heard from Ratan few Qtrs back that many TAnalyst asks 50 % of his/her clients to Sell one Stock & 50 % to Buy the same stock.:)

Jokes apart you have to go thru Saint's thread to understand Direction then with slighlty big Stop & lesser Qty can get a good % win.

NOMINDTR

I wonder how many brokers are educate themselves to educate their clients. Their entire life is being spent in back office kinda jobs.

Brokers excuse.

NOMINDTR

Could you explain a bit ??
Where income generation is directly associated with Sales and building a good business is directly associated with Marketing.

Marketing is the art of creating a mind set among prospects (people who could turn into customers). If you have 10 Cr, then what car you would buy? You are suppose to have an answer, though we really don't know whether we would buy such a car or not. But you have an answer. That is the magic of marketing. That is why media shows luxury car advertisements. They know that, most of the people watching television won't buy them.

But they would know how costlier the car is, so that the owners could enjoy pride :)

Sales is the art of realizing / actualizing the business based on the market.

Both of them are inseparable and either of them does not have a meaning without the other.

Sorry if I am boring you.

OK. If you are a brokers, then you must aim to gain a face value among your clients and prospects. If you are knowledgeable, if you can guide them, if they believe you that you have a heart to understand their pain...you must be a wonderful friend to be with in market.

Once you have this quality, actualizing the business, like gaining brokerage etc., etc., will happen automatically buy the reverse is not true.

Sorry if I have succeeded in confusing you. :clap:

Capricorn

Where income generation is directly associated with Sales and building a good business is directly associated with Marketing.

Marketing is the art of creating a mind set among prospects (people who could turn into customers). If you have 10 Cr, then what car you would buy? You are suppose to have an answer, though we really don't know whether we would buy such a car or not. But you have an answer. That is the magic of marketing. That is why media shows luxury car advertisements. They know that, most of the people watching television won't buy them.

But they would know how costlier the car is, so that the owners could enjoy pride :)

Sales is the art of realizing / actualizing the business based on the market.

Both of them are inseparable and either of them does not have a meaning without the other.

Sorry if I am boring you.

OK. If you are a brokers, then you must aim to gain a face value among your clients and prospects. If you are knowledgeable, if you can guide them, if they believe you that you have a heart to understand their pain...you must be a wonderful friend to be with in market.

Once you have this quality, actualizing the business, like gaining brokerage etc., etc., will happen automatically buy the reverse is not true.

Sorry if I have succeeded in confusing you. :clap:
You are right . one satisfied client is going to bring in another or more. (Indirect Marketing:)).

Thanks for taking the time off to answer.