are women better investors/traders?

DanPickUp

Dear S'72,

Firstly thanks for asking me this question and secondly thanks once again for asking this question on 'this thread' with due respect to women's mind and thinking.

Some of my decisions are still controlled by my better half. She has veto power and I have observed that over a period of time I have generally benefited out of her directives. Just when things start getting overboard she steps in and enforces her veto. I hope you will understand.

Till we catch up again, TC.

Regards,
Sounds like a couple, married a few years with some fights in the past and still holds its hands every day and gives each other power and respect. :)

DanPickUp

By the way: Dear Tnsn2345 that is the right way in my opinion.

Did you ever hear about "Erich Fromm"?

When I was around twenty, my step brothers wife came to me and put me a book in my hands with the words: If you ever want to know what love is, read this book. Bang, here I had it and locked at here with respect and questions in my head. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Loving-Co...r=1-25&keywords=Erich+Fromm#reader_B001B9S50Q

Love is respect and accepting each others mistake. Love is some thing which gets bigger and bigger all the time. It grows by managing the daily problems living couples are confronted with in daily live.

DanPickUp