Are there any strategies in Futures???

I hv been keenly following INFY and maintaining an excel where I do my own calculations...and I refer to the NSE site where all details about IV,CoC etc can be found..rest is my own analysis...would be keen to share more such things if ppl are interested! Cheers!!
Im very intrested.share your views.

Dont go for ICICIBank unlike whatever people r saying everywhere...it already has a very high IV of 36.85% whereas its 5-day avg IV is around 29%-30%...Wheras its historical volatility (HV) is around 36...Already in the current series it has given a return of more than 16%..im not expecting it to cross 20% in this series...best strategy is to buy on dips and when the IV is again around 30 levels which indicates cheaper levels....1-month avg delivery is around 54% in the ICICIBank stock whereas in the last few days the avg delivery is around 60% which means more people are carrying their positions forward and building up expectations which is a danger sign at least for the short-term acc to what i think...PCR OI stands at 1.15 vs PCR Volume at 0.9 indicating that puts are being traded less than created and i think they would try to converge if not completely meaning puts have to trade more in coming days for the stock to see mid-term upside...the ICICIBank Futures indicate a premium of 0.2%...good for the mid-term....so HOLD on...dont be hasty to buy ICICIBank ...Cheers! :thumb: