Arbitrage..........

hey buddy i work in karvy stock broking and i want to enter in arbitrage for this purpose i have planned to join bonanz and it will cost me 45k.actually buddy i wanna ask sud i go for this course?are they woth of 45k?or sud i opt a another way of siiting and watching my arbitrager frnd?does the learning provided by institute and what i get from a arbitrager frnd will be diffrent?does going in a institute will give me a edge over others?

thanku sir i really appreciate your idea of paying myself 8k now i got it thank sir i have planned the same and i will update you about my progress.
thanks again:thanx::thanx:

How do you spot such oppurtunities? I mean by the time you spot there is an arbitrage available and try taking a position on it, it might just go off...How do you manage the fast execution required to profit from it? Do computers place order(as we see in US mkts) or do you do it manually?
Hello Sir,
i want to ask you about spread trading (current month and next month future).
How can we track that whether the spread will get widen or get narrow,
kindly tell me or send me your contact no. so that i could call you...

Hi,

As I m new to arbitrage, I know the definition of arbitrage, would like to elaborate more on that.

When you buy on 100 shares on BSE and sell 100 shares on NSE that both are different orders. So at the end of the day dont you get two different transaction.. (1 for BSE buy and 1 for NSE sell) for cash segment?? 100 BSE shares are delivered to your demat and broker is asking for 100 share to be deducted from your NSE depository??

Is it so or BSE / NSE will be squared off automatically???