Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

Its simple active support and resistant indicator but if you add it in the chart you may get confused on breakout trades if you didnot follow it properly. I will soon update with instructions and add it in this thread.
Sorry Zabeen,

no urge to learn..take ur own time..for updates..So far this thread is very neat..but purposly some one 'll distract..may be..i 'm not sure..anyway 'll carry on.:thumb:

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

here is the link for SONIC renko system. 4 s h a r e d . co m/rar/KXn8svPnba/SONIC_RENKO.html
remove spaces
Dear Sateschand.
I believe you missed the DLL file. Upload it when you have time and also pls add information on the parameters and setup of Rangebar TPL you use. ALL the best and thanks for your contribution

there is no dll files but there are lot of problems with new version some indicators are working and some not working.
i am tested on version 625
to start renko chart
open m1 chart and drag the RenkoMeanlivechart indicator on the chart.
enter the brick size as given below.
later open offline chart of m2 and apply template
BRICK SIZES
aluminum 10
nickel 200
copper 40
crude 5
lead 20
NG 50
zinc 10
silvermic 40

still problem is there let me know

zabeen2004

there is no dll files but there are lot of problems with new version some indicators are working and some not working.
i am tested on version 625
to start renko chart
open m1 chart and drag the RenkoMeanlivechart indicator on the chart.
enter the brick size as given below.
later open offline chart of m2 and apply template
BRICK SIZES
aluminum 10
nickel 200
copper 40
crude 5
lead 20
NG 50
zinc 10
silvermic 40

still problem is there let me know
Yes in the new version some protected files may not work and some indicators will never work in offline charts. Its one of the drawbacks for rangebars..... Thanks for sharing the details .. finally i managed to get it up and running. How did you comeup with the above calculation for commodities. I doubt if it doesn't repaint then its going to be one of the best scalping system in 2MTF. I have also planned to use sonic systems effectiveness in Rangebar. I will test it tmrw and post the charts if it works. Below is the chart which I have for now it looks good but i haven't seen this RT.

zabeen when first i installed gls my old indicators not working.then i tried to compile the indicators no use, some indicators not showing any errors in compiler but not working.
finally i downloaded mt4 directly from metaquotes and enter gls id and password and enter ip address in server and loged in then all indicators are working now.
i dont know what problem but working well. only problem we can not send and receive mails from gls. but for that i kept old gls installation without chart for checking mails.
there is difference in working in windows xp and win8