Anyone heard of Chandra Kumar??

A

amarnath

Hi all,

In my personal opinion a sucessful trader cant disclose it true system to public which is almost like selling a money printing machine ;) . Also i belive trading is a competation and NOT TEAM SPORT TO JOIN HAND and teach other a true edge a sucessful trader posses ;) and most of newbies think they need to win 70% of time to be profitable or they belive who can forecast tomorrow market can survive which is quit a pratically false facts

well everyone here seems to be the the do it yourself type.....if you need some medical advice you go to a doctor,if you need some legal advice you go to a lawyer, if you need some investment advice all you need to is browse some forum pages and bingo.....well has it ever occured to you that one does not have to be a great player to be a great coach (sometimes it could be even a handicap).....just imagine .....all those in the teaching profession chose that only because they could not find any other job?.......would you insist that only a hen has the eligibility to talk about the quality of an egg ?....well there are analysts who also successful traders .....and those who only do analysis and have no skills at trading.....has it ever occured to you that those those who do not themselves trade may be betterplaced to analyse the market dispassionately and take a balanced view as they need not be biased because of their on stakes?.....well i do understand the spirit in which most of you have responded because there are any number of charlatans and snake oil salesmen posing as experts......but i wanted to point out that there is a valid other side also because those who do not choose trading as profession need not become experts in TA/FA themselves but could avail the services of experts.....

well everyone here seems to be the the do it yourself type.....if you need some medical advice you go to a doctor,if you need some legal advice you go to a lawyer, if you need some investment advice all you need to is browse some forum pages and bingo.....well has it ever occured to you that one does not have to be a great player to be a great coach (sometimes it could be even a handicap).....just imagine .....all those in the teaching profession chose that only because they could not find any other job?.......would you insist that only a hen has the eligibility to talk about the quality of an egg ?....well there are analysts who also successful traders .....and those who only do analysis and have no skills at trading.....has it ever occured to you that those those who do not themselves trade may be betterplaced to analyse the market dispassionately and take a balanced view as they need not be biased because of their on stakes?.....well i do understand the spirit in which most of you have responded because there are any number of charlatans and snake oil salesmen posing as experts......but i wanted to point out that there is a valid other side also because those who do not choose trading as profession need not become experts in TA/FA themselves but could avail the services of experts.....
I agree completely.To read the reactions of some people one would think That the wisdom of the markets is exclusively the privilege of this forum and anybody who doesnt post here or makes a living out of studying the markets is a charlatan.

karthikmarar

Dear Bipin

Looks like you are one of those poor souls trying to eke out a living by selling Tips to the gullible.

Anyway your posts and reaction make it clear who has to grow up. May the new year add some gray cells . Happy New Year :)

Regards

karthik

Dear Bipin

Looks like you are one of those poor souls trying to eke out a living by selling Tips to the gullible.

Anyway your posts and reaction make it clear who has to grow up. May the new year add some gray cells . Happy New Year :)

Regards

karthik
Karthik my reaction was anything but personal...it was just a point of view.And I am not in the business of selling 'tips' or,like some, making disparaging comments about anybody connected with the markets.But I will not stoop to replying to this or any of your other posts and give you the satisfaction of having dragged me down to your level.As far as I am concerned this matter has ended.Any reaction or post from you or anyone mentioning me personally will not invite any response.May the new year be fruitful for you.Have a beneficial trading year.