Anyone have account with BEZEL..please clarify me..

Dear Members,
If any member have online trading account with bezel then please clarify me:
They are providing nse trading terminal NOW and there is only fund transfer to trading a/c option available there is no option to withdraw the fund from trading terminal to bank a/c.

How do the customer's of BEZEL withdraw their money from trading a/c.

regards

anuragmunjal

hi
I have a trading A/c with Bezel , although not an online one, I trade frm thier head office premises in Delhi.
In case of an online clinent wanting a payout, he just has to send an email request, and the money is credited to the client's bank A/c by Bezel.

regards
Anurag

hi
I have a trading A/c with Bezel , although not an online one, I trade frm thier head office premises in Delhi.
In case of an online clinent wanting a payout, he just has to send an email request, and the money is credited to the client's bank A/c by Bezel.

regards
Anurag
Hi Anurag,
Thank u for your reply...
I have just opened a/c with them...can u tell me how much reliable they are?? and what about their customer care people???

I have been considering opening an account with bezel. They have a 10p (delivery) / 1 p (Intraday) scheme. Can more people please post about their experiences with bezel, generally and with this scheme in particular.

bezel says Rs10 per lot. Like RKG. Which one is better in software and service? I see some names here and also at rkg threads. There help is required.

nac

bezel says Rs10 per lot. Like RKG. Which one is better in software and service? I see some names here and also at rkg threads. There help is required.
Both of 'em offering same softwares... So the thing is about service. You would have read a lot about RKG. Now you just need to get comments from bezel clients.

Upto my knowledge anu has account with them and now Dreamz opened. Wait for them to comment about their service. (Anu have already comment about bezel) Let see...

VaibhavPRO

Friends BEZEL securities is the biggest fraud company i have ever seen.. I have been its customer for more than 3 months now.. All those cheap brokerage stuff is all a big hoax.. They have hidden charges.. every week they give a lame reason for debiting ur account.. reason vary from margin penalty charges to things i have seen for the first time.. i recently found about this game when i saw my backoffice after a long time... now they dont answer my phone.. i will now go to their office when i get time...

If any 1 wants proof then he can PM me here .. i will mail him my backoffice photos or he can also talk me on the phone..

Any1 who has an account at bezel plz for ur safety close it immediately.. give a bit higher brokergae smwhere else where atleast security of money is guaranteed

I would rather suggest you to throw ur money in fire rather than opening account with bezel...
Around 50% of my profits have been wipped out by this bloddy game.. Can any1 also suggest wat i can do... can i do a legal complaint against them??

VaibhavPRO

Bezel security- biggest fraud company

Friends BEZEL securities is the biggest fraud company i have ever seen.. I have been its customer for more than 3 months now.. All those cheap brokerage stuff is all a big hoax.. They have hidden charges.. every week they give a lame reason for debiting ur account.. reason vary from margin penalty charges to things i have seen for the first time.. i recently found about this game when i saw my backoffice after a long time... now they dont answer my phone.. i will now go to their office when i get time...

If any 1 wants proof then he can PM me here .. i will mail him my backoffice photos or he can also talk me on the phone..

Any1 who has an account at bezel plz for ur safety close it immediately.. give a bit higher brokergae smwhere else where atleast security of money is guaranteed

I would rather suggest you to throw ur money in fire rather than opening account with bezel...
Around 50% of my profits have been wipped out by this bloddy game.. Can any1 also suggest wat i can do... can i do a legal complaint against them??