Anybody intraday trading with the MACD?

oxusmorouz

There are people trading intraday using MACD. This is by Rajeev Mundra

This image shows use of different macd (very short term , short term and medium term) to guide in intra-day or swing trading in nifty futures.

Regards
Ken
Examples will not substantiate a hypothesis.

If I say "The dangerous black swan with open teeth" formation helps in making money, there must be sufficient evidence to justify the same. Posting a chart where it worked the best will alone not prove that it works

i think for intraday day trading you have to consider EOD + one week intraday chart of the specific stock so you will get an idea about the stock movement in day time

macd is one among 1000,s many methods can be used each stocks have its own personality brother

U

uasish

Was not aware of this Latest Pattern " The Dangerous Black Swan With Open Teeth". :D

It is known that there is no indicator / Oscillator (in public domain) under the Sun ,which gives 100 % result.
The Learning starts from understanding & handling those in the initial phase.
1st stage is Indicator / Oscillators for a new guy ,to understand the construction what this is going to give me & what it cant give.In the 2nd phase the concept of Correlation / Std dev / Lin Reg etc is dealt with.Like wise at one stage he/she will Find why these do not work.

He/She cant jump to Markov (as Kalyan is doing now) from the beginning.

Though i never knew that Rajiv Mundra used MACD or not but he was undoubtedly once upon a time a sensational trader,like what Aryan is now.Problem is they never survives for long.

Last edited by a moderator:

kkseal

Was not aware of this Latest Pattern " The Dangerous Black Swan With Open Teeth". :D
And completely formed legs :eek: (analyst interpretaion : ... about to lay an egg which'll hatch into another dangerous black swan which'll eventually open its teeth ... ... sounds like the US credit crisis and dwindling supplies & more hedge funds in oil :))

Linus

If I say "The dangerous black swan with open teeth" formation helps in making money, there must be sufficient evidence to justify the same. Posting a chart where it worked the best will alone not prove that it works

Excellent !

ss :)

deb99891

excellent image
btw did not catch ur intention:rolleyes:
or u meant to :eek:addiction to random rewards in the market