Any website for NIFTY and SENSEX chart for free

Do not see those streaming quotes under the word "symbol".Put cursor on it (i.e on the word "symbol"), then right click and click on "show all".You will find them there.After that you can open charts too.The most interesting part is that, in any time frame (be it minutes/hrs/day/week/month), the chart type (bar/candle/line) forms live.I too experienced the same problem first of all.Have patience, you too will get it inevitably !!
Dear Atanu,
Thanks for your reply. Yes it is working. Earlier I tried in a MT 4 downloaded from some other website. In that program there is no Indian indices.
Now I downloaded a new MT 4 from gcitrading.com and installed it. In this MT 4 program I can find Indian indices.

Thanks/Regards,
Sgpal:thumb:

Dear Atanu,
Thanks for your reply. Yes it is working. Earlier I tried in a MT 4 downloaded from some other website. In that program there is no Indian indices.
Now I downloaded a new MT 4 from gcitrading.com and installed it. In this MT 4 program I can find Indian indices.

Thanks/Regards,
Sgpal:thumb:
Hi,
I was facing the same problem.But after registering for Demo a/C and logged in to this site all indices including NSE and BSE were seen .Please try this