Any other forum's ?

savkar

i have visited lots of forums for indian markets and traderji is unique overall ...

but If you want long term investment forums, the depth and analysis is amazing at The Equity desk Forums. http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/ ... all the gurus are on that site. i am sure gurus are on this site too but the depth of knowledge contributed there is super.

moneycontrol is 90% crap with some gems in between. yahoo groups have some decent forums.

traderji and equitydesk forums have been started by very nice, humble knowledgeable gurus in financial markets. hence they attract quality ppl :) ... they themselves are going so well wrt finance that they are not like other 100s of sites which want to make quick buck :)

rajeabc

i have visited lots of forums for indian markets and traderji is unique overall ...

but If you want long term investment forums, the depth and analysis is amazing at The Equity desk Forums. http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/ ... all the gurus are on that site. i am sure gurus are on this site too but the depth of knowledge contributed there is super.

moneycontrol is 90% crap with some gems in between. yahoo groups have some decent forums.

traderji and equitydesk forums have been started by very nice, humble knowledgeable gurus in financial markets. hence they attract quality ppl :) ... they themselves are going so well wrt finance that they are not like other 100s of sites which want to make quick buck :)
you must be one of the founder members of that website?????????????

savkar

alroyraj

Hi ,

Is there any other forums like Traderji.com?

Please provide links.

Thanks in advance.

pravin
Traderji has archived threads addressing many queries. In fact it is better to use google than the traderji search (has a 30 sec limit). Traderji has good info even if the contributors have left the forum to pursue other activities. Try that. I think it will address your query. Because people multi task it may be hard to have a one to one conversation in a time bound manner but otherwise it is good.