anuragmunjal

Re: Any jobber here plz guide

Hi any jobber who does jobbing plz guide wat all factors we hv to look in also in which all script u do jobbing nd ny1 of ur fav... How much u earn daily... Do u perform consitently well except few bad days...
hi Sniffin2002

jobbing or scalping 2day is no more a very lucrative way 2 trade..if u still want some information, visit the following thread...

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/40071-nac-calling-jobbers-scalpers.html

regards

Sauda Gira in day trading

I want know to know bt this concept about sauda gira and sauda pada which i hv heard dat some arbitraguer do such trading i want to know abt this concept how to do??

Share some ideas for nse bse cash arbitrage

Hi pl share some ideas for nse bse cash arbitrage as i m new to it just started only 1 week gone but was finding it difficult actually i m doing arbitrage in small scripts ranging from 100 to 300 i find sumtimes in some scripts der is good difference but due to low volume it becomes difficult to take the differences and in some scripts volume is good but diff is not much nd also the movement is fast that the price changes so fast it becomes difficult to take the differneces
So plz share ur experience or ny tips u wanna give and also while doing arbitrage trading wat we have to mainly look only the top 5 buyers n sellers or the last trading price or previous close or nthing else nd in wat aspect they help

IAtma

Can u clear what actually u r looking for..?

a person who can trade on ur behalf ?

what will be the ratio of sharing income ?

vishal7176

@ sniff

frist u decide what u do exactly ....u want to do jobbing or arbitrage ....both are differnt terms .......

if i read ur disscussion then ....u r confused .....frist decide what u want to do frist?

if u want any query regarding jobbing ask me ......