any idea wht's happening with atlanta and jai corp

jatayoo

sorry i forgot to mention jai corp as the company that was raising 10000 crores along with mukesh ambani companies to finance realty for reliance retail. Watch out for ATLANTA!!. hope it does not become another Pentafore

http://www.mumbaibest.com/Article/Relience.asp
JAICORP may be raising 10,000 crores for reliance;what is the co getting out of it??Is jaicorp proxy for reliance finance?if so it is understandable ,but still the valuations are over the bar,which suggests operator activity.As a matter of fact big time operators are allready active in india -- i am sure of it in Anant raj industries and Shree Precoated.
This is what i call the experience indicator:D :D :D

JAI CORP is actually a front company for reliance( mukesh ). the chairman of jai corp was the chairman of reliance infra ( Mr.SP Jain).Mr.SP Jain is the father of Anand Jain. Also the directors of jai corp are the wife , brother and kids of anand jain. even if it is operator driven counter, the fundamentals are good. Jai corp most probably will delist in Jan and relist in a new entity of pure real estate play. till then the rates will fluctuate.

jatayoo

JAI CORP is actually a front company for reliance( mukesh ). the chairman of jai corp was the chairman of reliance infra ( Mr.SP Jain).Mr.SP Jain is the father of Anand Jain. Also the directors of jai corp are the wife , brother and kids of anand jain. even if it is operator driven counter, the fundamentals are good. Jai corp most probably will delist in Jan and relist in a new entity of pure real estate play. till then the rates will fluctuate.
dear ravi1967
Now this sounds good.Jaicorp will mobilise the funds to acquire reality for reliance retail( a lease would be better) and perhaps other propertities that can be developed and sold like a unitech and ansals are doing so.Am i correct?
Well their is a lot of hope built into it.The buisness parameters are not clear.Would their be a private placement before listing?capital structure?shareholding pattern?GDR's?FCCB's?
So where is my position as a retail investor?I really do not know.I think i'll let things evolve and some clarity to emerge.As a momentum play it is OK so long the going is good.

the continuous lower circuits of Atlanta seem to hav been sparked by some report that came in Economic Times.

The report raised the question regarding the remarkably high valuations of Atlanta compared to other real estate stocks, it suspected of operator manipulation.

Now everyone is aware that here many stocks atleast in their initial phases are manipulated by operators, but later depending on the company's performance the stocks hold their price.

Can somebody put any light in Atlanta, whether small investors like me should try to hold on , i hav 4 shares of Atlanta at 1250

Atlanta has been hitting lower circuits since last one week and there seems to be no sign of bounceback. Can any body tell us when will this lower circuit flow stop? what is the possible price that this will stop at.

What is the correct value of price at the moment?
I hold some shares bought at 314 Rs. What should I do? should I hold it for medium to long term or vacate the positions?

Thanks in advance