Any Falcon users here ?

As per my experience :

Falcon is not worth at all for any kind of technical analysis because of failure of very basic concept of trend lines (that changes when you zoom in/out the chart !!!)

from last 8 months I am waiting for their reply on email but so far no reply at all.....even on phone they are saying they are working ......may be they'll provide solution when my yearly subscription will get expired !!!)

See full mail chain from March 2013 ....till today ...... no reply

couple of time i asked for technical help ..and silently some of them they fixed and no credit at all.

there is no full description of their all technical indicators or signal !!

Even I doubt that using my study with signal/indicators .. somehow partially they have created paid Intraday/positional study which of course no use as they are giving 40% annual return !!! ...no previous data/testset to veryify .....and annual ...lol....... U would also verify after a year of purchase !!!

ok see emails below ... and see what I asked for and what they replied (NONE)

Signal help .........

To: [email protected]
Hi,

10- 15 days back I talked to Ms. Poonam regarding some custom signal that i would like to create in Falcon7.
however she has not given any solution so far.

Please provide your support ASAP.

Thanks,
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody in support ?
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems I made a blunder mistake by purchasing this software !! ..No proper support .... taking too much time for resolve any query.

This time I have few query , will check when you resolve these and your support quality.

1.) In a given time frame (say daily chart) for the previous data, I want to know the "time" when it made day high and low. By clicking on bar it shows the value of high and low but not time for high/low.
( So far no solution , this one i asked in first week of my purchase!!)

2.) For replay data , there is no option to select number of records to read ( as of now there is scroll bar , that you can drag but it takes time to select particular number of your choice e.g . you want to select 133 records )

3.) For replay data , every time it ask for restart Falcon once it finishes one time replay. to use 'replay" again, one has to restart Falcon every time !!

4) in GANN FAN tool , according to theory 1*1 should always point to 45 degree angle but here you can select high and low and it's making that line as 1*1 , which is totally wrong according to theory. There should be up FAN and down FAN. 1*1 should always be 45 degree at any given point.

5.) For 45 degree up tool : This line is changing when you zoom in/out the chart, where practically it should be constant to X-axis (time) as 45 degree, so making analysis wrong.

6.) For Oscillator indicators : there is no "signal" option is "display" column , it would be good if you include that too , as of now it shows in different subgraph as red/green line for any change. (red/green point can be taken as signal on price chart) e.g . in "Awesome" Osc.

7.) You are not providing regular update to main program, when there is any issue only then you are providing !!

please call me for further clarification

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far no update on previous queries !!

Add one more ...

Few days back I talked to your Mumbai support regarding some flaw in your falcon software that's very basic and most important and directly affect technical analysis....as it is related to "TrendLines'. I don't how many clients you have i doubt on that !

In any time frame say 10 min tf , you have drawn any trendline ..then say it show some target at price line "v1" or 9000 (any value)
THEN
if you zoom in/out same chart ,same tf , surprisingly now trendline target on price vertical line has also changed say "v2" or 9200 !!

which is totally wrong and misleading ...... tell me which zoom in/out should be considered as default one.

I have shown live to one of your executive but so far no reply ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have given so many useful info about your software but no support at all and this flaw is base of your software and this time I'll post all my queries and reply from your side to internet !!

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Just now spoke to Mr. Shankar ( Mumbai) regarding same problems however seems no solution as of now . So waiting for Monday as per Mr. Shankar.

- [USER]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Any update on the problems that I discussed with Mr. Shankar? It seems you'll provide solution when my subscription will get expire.
For last 8 months I am waiting for SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody care to reply ?????????? I call up support number and they said they'll reply soon but still no reply ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why are you wasting your time with these indian charting software.

They are the worst kind of softwares i have seen. Believe me i have tested falcon,spider iris,..etc. None of them are anywhere near professional grade charting package. The UI is a nightmare.

When i started out trading i was looking for a reliable, easy to use charting software with reliable data feed for indian markets and I literally struggled to find one. Either charting package is bad or the feed is bad. I was focuing to much time on getting the charting s/w to work properly or the data feed was bad and unreliable.

Then i tried ambroker with these many cheap indian data providers, only GFDL stood out as reliable with ami and i believe the rest are not authorized to sell the data feed, because the cost of becoming a authorized data providers is high. But ami is again a pathetic s/w for price action traders. It's only good for newbies who want buy/sell signals. try using the line tools in ami and you will know what i m talking about.

Then i tried the indian MT4 data providers and oh boy that was a nightmare. I reported some major data feed issues and its over 6 months and they still have not responded.

Finally, i settled with esignal for charting and data feed. Cost is a bit high , but that is the cost of doing trading business. I compared the data cost with GFDL and comes about the same. Only GFDL does not provide a complete package(Charting + data).

It is very frustrating that we are in 2013 and we still do not have a single indian company which can provide a professional grade charting package + data. if you look at US/EU markets. They have tons of high quality charting + data feeds to choose from.

If you want to focus on trading and not dealing with hassles with these indian data providers, i suggest you try esignal or ami + GFDL. That is the best option you have..

if you are price action trader and use line tools for analysis , i suggest you go for esignal.

if you rely on buy/sell kind of strategies , go for ami + GFDL.

Hello Friends,

Avii, I agree with you that there is a problem in TRENDLINE in falcon also there is a problem in indicators, some of other users said so, I have not used their single indicator till now. I have used only horizontal line nothing else in it.

But I have a different opinion about their support. They are always ready and eager to help, early 8.30 am to 8 pm in the night. Always they picked my phone.

Throwawayacc123, I agree with you also. There is no good indian software. I have also used Iris and Falcon both. My requirement is clean intraday data with exact volume. And here comes it handy. It is just superb if you wish to use these two. Even Avii also not said anything wrong about PRICE AND VOLUME. These two always matches with NSE. Thats why I am using it.

Now come to trendline. There is always a problem in trendline in almost every trading software. I am using Metastock and Amibroker for EOD, and have used these two for intraday also. Draw any trend line in any software on Monthly chart or weekly chart and check where it is on daily. It will leave the price. I am used to that and always correct my lines by going into property and filling the exact number at exact date. I dont use any trendline in falcon.

I have used esignal also but it was too costly in comparison to falcon and I have to use only price and volume. So it doesn't make any difference for me.

BTW I have started shifting my all work to NinjaTrader now as I have not found any good data vendor for Tradestation. So going for NINJA now.

AMI + GDFL = I have used this also. Only futures data. I need Cash + Futures both plus INDICES real time data also. GDFL No INDICES, NO CASH. Otherwise its a good with prompt back office and clean data.

For professional traders I recommend only those data vendors which are authorised from NSE. Like Reliable, Iris, GDFL, Esignal etc.

Now can anyone help me in finding out any authorised data vendor for Ninja with cash futues and indices data ? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello Friends,

Avii, I agree with you that there is a problem in TRENDLINE in falcon also there is a problem in indicators, some of other users said so, I have not used their single indicator till now. I have used only horizontal line nothing else in it.

But I have a different opinion about their support. They are always ready and eager to help, early 8.30 am to 8 pm in the night. Always they picked my phone.

Throwawayacc123, I agree with you also. There is no good indian software. I have also used Iris and Falcon both. My requirement is clean intraday data with exact volume. And here comes it handy. It is just superb if you wish to use these two. Even Avii also not said anything wrong about PRICE AND VOLUME. These two always matches with NSE. Thats why I am using it.

Now come to trendline. There is always a problem in trendline in almost every trading software. I am using Metastock and Amibroker for EOD, and have used these two for intraday also. Draw any trend line in any software on Monthly chart or weekly chart and check where it is on daily. It will leave the price. I am used to that and always correct my lines by going into property and filling the exact number at exact date. I dont use any trendline in falcon.

I have used esignal also but it was too costly in comparison to falcon and I have to use only price and volume. So it doesn't make any difference for me.

BTW I have started shifting my all work to NinjaTrader now as I have not found any good data vendor for Tradestation. So going for NINJA now.

AMI + GDFL = I have used this also. Only futures data. I need Cash + Futures both plus INDICES real time data also. GDFL No INDICES, NO CASH. Otherwise its a good with prompt back office and clean data.

For professional traders I recommend only those data vendors which are authorised from NSE. Like Reliable, Iris, GDFL, Esignal etc.

Now can anyone help me in finding out any authorised data vendor for Ninja with cash futues and indices data ? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Yes, NT 7 is good. But GFDL said they will soon be supporting NT 7 and once that happens i will be switching to NT7.

Regarding authorized data provider for NT 7 , so far no one, but hopefully GFDL will provide next year. Although they may not provide cash markets.

Yes, NT 7 is good. But GFDL said they will soon be supporting NT 7 and once that happens i will be switching to NT7.

Regarding authorized data provider for NT 7 , so far no one, but hopefully GFDL will provide next year. Although they may not provide cash markets.
I also like GFDL but the problem is No cash data plus No Indices data. I can live without cash data, also ready to use NT 6.5 but indices updation in real time is very imp for me. I think I have no better option than Falcon.

Andho mein kana raja.

Regards

Strategic Investments