any books for beginners in commodities

could anybody please suggest any books, articles on the web or here in traderji that are good to start with especially for beginners

i invest in equity, but i am a total beginner in commodities market

thanks in advance

could anybody please suggest any books, articles on the web or here in traderji that are good to start with especially for beginners

i invest in equity, but i am a total beginner in commodities market

thanks in advance
Hello..i just went to this forums and found interesting links which is been attached by veluri sir..just refer to his forum and make use of the links..as a beginner its very helpful to us..

All the best:thumb::)

Hi godrama,

Technical analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards & Magee is generally known as the bible for technical analysis and it is a great book for beginners. Japanese Candlesticks by Steve Nison is also a great book to read up on some powerful tools like candlesticks. That should give you a fine hold on the market pulse and will help you in developing your own system in the future and also guide you to other powerful observations.
All the best.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
Hello Ravi chandra, can u please tell me about how do i go about the books for a beginner in the stock market:)

Hi tigris,

The above mentioned books are a good start for beginners... they should get you on your way to looking at the market profitably. You can get them in any large book store in your city.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
Thank you once again Ravi sir, :)
Can u also tell me what is the difference or the beneficiary of trading on nse or bse
:confused:

Hi tigris,

There is no difference really in trading on the NSE or the BSE... some stocks are listed on both just as a choice, there are no benefits or drawbacks whatsoever... it's just that some stocks prefer to be listed on both the exchanges. Both the exchanges are just competitors in the same market providing similar services.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
Thank you Ravi sir,:) will i be disturbing if i keep on asking queries.. because i have lots of queries running in my mind..

Sorry I had to go offline for a while. No objection at all go ahead as long as I can help...
right now am thinking to do trading on paper trade..but i was asked to go for moneybhai and as said opened an account but on logging in it is displaying that the login doesn't exist..but i received a mail from their site sayings thanks for opening an account..not knowing how to go for it..can you please guide me

Hi tigris,

I'm online for now... if I go offline leave your queries here and I'll try to get to them when I come back and I'm sure some other traderJi members will also be more than happy to help.
Ask away... and without the 'siring' please.

Regards,
Ravi Chandra.
Thats fine Ravi..Won't be using sir any more:)

General solutions - You might be typing your password wrong or either you forgot to confirm the account from the email that they sent you. Other than that this is not a trading/investing related question. You might want to contact the site admin to solve your query.
Okay Ravi thanks for that:)

anayash

Thank you once again Ravi sir, :)
Can u also tell me what is the difference or the beneficiary of trading on nse or bse
the only difference is VOLUMES! volumes are much higher on NSE!

& as far as i know....every stock on NSE is listed on BSE as well but vice versa is not true!