Another Options Trading Diary with the lowest capital of 4500/- only.

Hi Dan
I always Pick Up whn Dan says/posts something.:clap:
I am very new in this forum and in the market too.Yet i read all the posts and threads one by one to know more.
But frankly speaking I enjoy the DanPickUp's posts to read.
Dan in this thread u have mentioned about the TA,Option Greeks,Digonal Spreads.I am also new about all these, but once i read about yur OptionTradingTips website u posted in Commodity Spread thread explaining to "iGuru".
I am following yur all suggessions n links which u explore for the new traders.
Here is my request to u is that even i want to learn all the things in detail.I can spend 5 to 6 hrs a day(in night, whn my duty hours finishes) to learn all the things in deep.
So kindly tell me all the websites to learn"TA,Options Greek,Diagonal Spread' to leran it from the basics.
Dan u use to squeeze the mind of any new trader hen he posts something, i like that as u cross-checks his potential and ultimately u lead him to guide n mentor him, offcourse u r jst making aware him the weak points n false strategies, i like all that stuff.:thumb:
Thanks regarding th"Options Oracle" website information.
I m wating with yur "Content Post" rreply regarding "TA,Fun,OptionsGreek,Diagonal Spread" u jst mention th "URL"s i'll prepare.:)

Regards,
HYRaj

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Hi Dan
I always Pick Up whn Dan says/posts something.:clap:
I am very new in this forum and in the market too.Yet i read all the posts and threads one by one to know more.
But frankly speaking I enjoy the DanPickUp's posts to read.
Dan in this thread u have mentioned about the TA,Option Greeks,Digonal Spreads.I am also new about all these, but once i read about yur OptionTradingTips website u posted in Commodity Spread thread explaining to "iGuru".
I am following yur all suggessions n links which u explore for the new traders.
Here is my request to u is that even i want to learn all the things in detail.I can spend 5 to 6 hrs a day(in night, whn my duty hours finishes) to learn all the things in deep.
So kindly tell me all the websites to learn"TA,Options Greek,Diagonal Spread' to leran it from the basics.
Dan u use to squeeze the mind of any new trader hen he posts something, i like that as u cross-checks his potential and ultimately u lead him to guide n mentor him, offcourse u r jst making aware him the weak points n false strategies, i like all that stuff.:thumb:
Thanks regarding th"Options Oracle" website information.
I m wating with yur "Content Post" rreply regarding "TA,Fun,OptionsGreek,Diagonal Spread" u jst mention th "URL"s i'll prepare.:)

Regards,
HYRaj
Hi Ray

Thanks for your kind words. This thread is from Nifty Fantasy and I not want to disturb the flow of the thread. Give me please a PM if you are so kind.

DanPickUp

Hi dan, could you elaborate some repair strategy on stock/options which is in loss.
How can we turn our losing position into winning postion after using repair strategy.
:)

Hi friends,

I am an active investor for the last 5 years ... I have basic knowledge about derivatives and want to enhance my knowledge in this domain such as trading strategies, pricing and if possible even structured products including advanced type of options............ any idea if any institute offers such training....... Looking forward to some gud advice......Thanks for help.......

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Friends!
Here is another options trading diary for you but interestingly it is lowest capital diary i/you have ever seen on the traderji.com.

History: I am in stock market since 2007last and witnessed all ups & downs 6300-2250-6300 on nifty and lost almost 1.25 lakh :D till Aug'10 in all segments available in the market. In Aug'10 i have finally said good bye to the markets!

Capital: Now i have changed my mind and decided to recover my lost money with only 4500/- in my ledger with rmoney wich is balanced since aug'10. I will add not a single paisa in this account as I am already exited from the market.

Trading Picks: I will trade only in nifty OTM options. I will prefer to do intraday or maximum BTST. In case if I forced to carry my positions for more than 2 days I will buy a opposit call/put to cover it.

Call/Put Picking Criteria: I do not have good knowlede of TA, in fact i do not believe in TA (except support & resistances), but ofcourse I can fundamentally analyse any stock accurately.
A) Intraday: I will try to find out the buying interest (call/put). If you carefully watch the top 5 bid/ask constantly for 30-40 minutes in a sideways session, you can find out the interest of smart players. I have noticed many times that suddenly bid-ask difference increased very much. I will try to find out whether bid rate dropped very much or the ask rate increased. It can be used to make your position for the intraday.

B) Positional: I will take positional trade only on the base of oversold/overbougt or you can say it a contra position (1-2 times in a week).

Trade Timing: in most of the cases start timing would be 12noon as this time is very less risky.

Brokerage: Options 35/- per lot (second leg nil if sq/off same day) i.e. 0.80 points per trade intraday and 1.60 per trade for positional in nifty.

Target Capital: 10K upto 31/12/2010

So thats all friends!

1st trade: bought 6100 ce @28.30 at the end of the day. (on the base of oversold) wanted to buy 5300 pe to cover it but it was looking so expensive. Will buy that on monday if market goes sideways on monday.
Terget: 40-50 for monday.
Target poora ho gaya ka...fantasy bhai........ho gaya toh hamka bhi batayi deo...:clap::clap: