Amibroker VS NinjaTrader

Amibroker vs NinjaTrader

• Total voters

Shantala

It all depends on how you use it, but I rate Amibroker as #1.

I recently moved from NT to CTS T4 as NT with Rithmic is not providing server-based OCO order. T4 is also cheap compared to NT and I experienced T4 DOM and order management are better than NT. For Indian markets, I am using Ami. If Ami becomes available for other markets, I will definitely switch to Ami from T4.

Each platform has its pros and cons.

trash

BTW and FYI, here are some other examples (reproducing tools like GomOrderFlowPro) being hastily and naively claimed by those self-proclaimed "experts" (aka amateurs) such as MT4trader, ..., ... and other copy & pasters to be not possible to do in AmiBroker at all. Yep, you here me, it's always much much fun to silence wannabes (who rather have too much left time for chit-chatting) with actual facts.

Here is another hint for life: before talking make sure you have enough bullet proof knowledge left in your pockets. If not... it's easy to gain it first.

trash

this comparison is incorrect.....unlike ami ninja is not limited to charting, it has awesome trading features be it chart trading strategy trading....many things not yet introduced in our country...in other words its a complete trading software provided to the retailers not just charting or backtesting tool.
I think you have to learn something too. Amibroker is a complete trading software too. The difference there is that it provides you with freedom to create your trading environment yourself according to your needs. So in short endless possiblities. There is no limit.

What you are saying is similar to saying i.e. Matlab is just 1+1 = 2 calculator.

Now you are allowed to sit down again. Thank you for listening.

cloudTrader

BTW and FYI, here are some other examples (reproducing tools like GomOrderFlowPro) being hastily and naively claimed by those self-proclaimed "experts" (aka amateurs) such as MT4trader, ..., ... and other copy & pasters to be not possible to do in AmiBroker at all. Yep, you here me, it's always much much fun to silence wannabes (who rather have too much left time for chit-chatting) with actual facts.

Here is another hint for life: before talking make sure you have enough bullet proof knowledge left in your pockets. If not... it's easy to gain it first.

@ trash,

This is simply amazing !! :clapping:

Are these things commercially available ? With Ninja Trader many entities are offering OFA & making money, is someone coming out with this stuff for Amibroker too .. or it is still in the lap of privacy .. :)

XRAY27

Great to see this !!! it will help a lot for amibroker users and profilers ..is this private ?? or commercially available ??

ram2010

sir- pls respond

will it be commercially available or

it will be close to your chest,

pls help ami lovers

mastermind007

trash has ran away from the OFA debate after posting some fancy screenshots.

Therefore, I declare, by Nutworthless-AllTalk-NoShow-piss-a-ton protocol,

Ninjatrader as the winner in this OFA debate.

Last edited: