Amibroker and Free Intraday Data ( Real time ) !

Sir, the above said method is not working...........I am using amibroker5.20....amiquote came bundled with it.......please....tell me how to solve the problem?
is it that my Amiquote is unregistered?

Sir, the above said method is not working...........I am using amibroker5.20....amiquote came bundled with it.......please....tell me how to solve the problem?
is it that my Amiquote is unregistered?
hi sanamtrade,

if u have done all according to the suggestion,do the followings:-

# open Amibroker,
# go to File-Database setting and check Base time interval, it should not be EOD, better set it to Tick.
# now add symbol at amibroker only (not at ami quote) go to Symbol, new.
# now go to tools, and click Auto-update quotes, it will open Amiquote.
# now go to tools (at amiquote) click get tickers from Amibroker.
# now set auto refresh 1 min, and click green button (only once) to start downloading. it will work.

Best of luck.

i think many people tried for free data and ended up with paid subscription ..reasons are obvious....so please forget about free data...soon you will realiase it is waste of time.

instead of free data...spend your time to finding out who can provide good data with reasonable price.

regards

vijbala

The Time in Ami realtime charts starts with P.M then changes to A.M (after 12noon) also there is time delay in stock prices. Any solution for this please

hello sir,

i followed all the steps and still finding difficulty.I got all the symbols but when i click them it says NOT ENOUGH DATA AVAILABLE ATLEAST 3 DATA BARS ARE NEEDED CURRENTLY I DATA BAR IS AVAILABLE

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME

Thank you for your valuable post
Yet I havent tried your method can explain how to do the******Then fire up Amiquote and load the nse yahoo symbol.tls
And select yahoo current and click the green so that it starts running also select the
Autoimport box and put 1 in run every one minute