Amibroker afl construction query

Greetings Guys,

Got to know about this very good forum on trading in Indian Stocks. Great selfless service of the members in sharing the knowledge.

There are very good posts by various members on various topics related to trading. Really nice. It will take months to read and assimilate.

I purchased Amibroker Professional edition with a realtime data feed esignal to have a feel about intraday trading. by the way I am new to trading.

I see very good AFL codes in this forum. I believe all these are for EOD data. Is there any sample code for generating buy/sell signals for a smaller time frame like 5 min, 3 min, 15 mins etc., Can anyone post a sample and explain.

Thangakkal.

AFL can be applied to any time frame, unless designed specifically for a particular time frame. You can find lots of AFLs in Amibroker subsection. Please search for it.

Hello
Can I request someone to help me code and exploration formula for real time data feed (which should work with any timeframe - basically the timeframe selected in the tab, could be 1 min/ 5 min / 15min).
BUY INDICATOR - I'm looking for stocks (from my stock list) to give me the names of the stocks for whom BOTH the stochastics have crossed 20 - FROM LEVELS LESS THAN 15 i.e. they have gone to 15 or less and are now in the ascending mode - prices going up and the stoch levels are >20.
SELL INDICATOR - Vice versa for the stocks who have started declining and have started the descend from 85(or higher) and the signal to be generated only after BOTH indicators have gone below 80.
Once the signal is generated, I will check the candles and take a decision to BUY / SELL.
This indicator shall be placed on the STOCHASTICS window.
Also a request - how to use the exploration in live market hours - wherein it would be running in the background.
warm regards...rbhapkar

Hi,
Can someone make an afl and help me out with the following condition for intraday.

We will be on 5 min TF Chart all the time but need to satisfy condition of 30min TF Also.. only then the signals to be generated.

settings for both 5min tf and 30min tf
ema5 and ema 13

stoch Simple %k period= 8
avg =3

%d period = 8
%k avg = 4
%d = 3

1. Buy/Long
On 5min TF chart, when 5Ema crosses above 13EMA AND
5min & 30min Stoch k crosses above d slow and k,d < 80

2. Sell
on 5min tf chart, when stoch k<=d

3. Short
On 5min TF chart, when 5Ema crosses below 13EMA AND
5min & 30min Stoch kcrosses below d slow and k,d >20

4. Cover

on 5min tf chart, when stoch k>=d

I know this is little bit complicated.

mohan.sic

Hi,

My intention is to scan the the stocks based on RSI signals.

I have given a parameter through ALF code wizad like this :

Buy = RSI( 15 ) < 30;

Sell = 0;

Short = 0;

Cover = 0;

But when i run the scan nothing is filtered. when i asked data provider they asked that under what time the scan is done and they say that time frame under which scan has to be done should be defined in AFL.

plese help. Anyone please give ALF code to scan the stocks which came below RSI 30 at 1 mt time frame.