Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am satisfired with my status as a day trader and have not given any illogical expression. But everybody doesn't deserve help, specially those cricise negatively.
Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
So,
Dear Smart Trader
You r the chief moderator of TraderJi.com

If u can edit my message u should close this thread. I cant stop u deleting the text and u cant stop me making money in this market. Isn't it. Block my thread, my humble request.

Regards

So,
Dear Smart Trader
You r the chief moderator of TraderJi.com

If u can edit my message u should close this thread. I cant stop u deleting the text and u cant stop me making money in this market. Isn't it. Block my thread, my humble request.

Regards
Dear Mr Sharma,

I did not want to interact with you but as you wrote a post addressing me, I am answering it.

Sir, what happened to your resolve to make each trader in Traderji earning Rs 10,000 per day irrespective of whether he has enough capital and expertise ? What happened to your resolve to save all our Indian trader brothers and sisters from being fleeced by FIIs ?? What happened to your resolve of helping the new traders ? Al that vanished in thin air ?

In one post you say you are drunk....in another post you ask a new entrant to join your forum. Now you have openly started showing your intentions and asking people to contact you on yahoo messenger which is nothing but soliciting clients to your yahoo services.....

We told you to give all your knowledge/experience /techniques and what have you in your thread. I am sure if you really come out with a scheme of each trader making Rs 10,000 per day half of the guys here will be indebted to you for lifetime......but being in trading for a long time we know how far it is true .....we dont have to learn that from you....the poll started by you starts with a minimum earning slab of Rs 50,000.....but you left your task of training people in making this money in trading before you even began.

We never stopped you from posting anything in your own thread or helping others but we definately wont allow you posting 'this does not work", "that does not work" kind of comments in others threads and disturb the flow there.The members of this forum are wise people and they understand what is good for them.The post you posted on Raghav's thread...if you want everyone to believe that you were asking a simple doubt saying " if you know all this how much money have you made ...".then I think you are insulting intelligence of the members of this forum.......:)

To post or not is entirely your choice but if you start violating the forum rules by asking our members to contact you on your personal Yahoo messenger service, it is a gross violation of forum rules and that will not be tolerated.

Kindly treat this as a last warning and mend your ways.....

Smart_trade

Dear Mr Sharma,

I did not want to interact with you but as you wrote a post addressing me, I am answering it.

Sir, what happened to your resolve to make each trader in Traderji earning Rs 10,000 per day irrespective of whether he has enough capital and expertise ? What happened to your resolve to save all our Indian trader brothers and sisters from being fleeced by FIIs ?? What happened to your resolve of helping the new traders ? Al that vanished in thin air ?

In one post you say you are drunk....in another post you ask a new entrant to join your forum. Now you have openly started showing your intentions and asking people to contact you on yahoo messenger which is nothing but soliciting clients to your yahoo services.....

We told you to give all your knowledge/experience /techniques and what have you in your thread. I am sure if you really come out with a scheme of each trader making Rs 10,000 per day half of the guys here will be indebted to you for lifetime......but being in trading for a long time we know how far it is true .....we dont have to learn that from you....the poll started by you starts with a minimum earning slab of Rs 50,000.....but you left your task of training people in making this money in trading before you even began.

We never stopped you from posting anything in your own thread or helping others but we definately wont allow you posting 'this does not work", "that does not work" kind of comments in others threads and disturb the flow there.The members of this forum are wise people and they understand what is good for them.The post you posted on Raghav's thread...if you want everyone to believe that you were asking a simple doubt saying " if you know all this how much money have you made ...".then I think you are insulting intelligence of the members of this forum.......:)

To post or not is entirely your choice but if you start violating the forum rules by asking our members to contact you on your personal Yahoo messenger service, it is a gross violation of forum rules and that will not be tolerated.

Kindly treat this as a last warning and mend your ways.....

Smart_trade
Sir, I have already hubly requested u to close all threads I started, Why r u taking time.
I asssure u I will not enter traderji ever and will concentrate on reaching that level of 1 crore a day.
May be I meet u persoanlly and then we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.