All updates in one thread By santhosh2010

Thanks santoshji, you are so great that you give me fast replay.......

I am using metastock 11 for intraday trade, can i use this syastem for 5 minuet charts? Or please advise me best time frame.

In metastock I dont have commdity chanel index please advise which indicator i use the same.

Thanks santoshji, you are so great that you give me fast replay.......

I am using metastock 11 for intraday trade, can i use this syastem for 5 minuet charts? Or please advise me best time frame.

In metastock I dont have commdity chanel index please advise which indicator i use the same.
Metastock 11 contain commdity chanel index ...

see the metastock indicators list here :-

http://www.metastock.com/products/realtime/indicators.htm

Dear friend,

Time frames is depending on traders risk ratio ...Took back tests and try...

raul12

Dear santoshji, in all your chart there is two line, can you tell me what is that & which time period you use for trade.

One more thing it is possible to teach us online ?

Even though santoshji will answer in entirely, I'll just answer few things I know.

The line you see in his chart are called TRENDLINES and they are the basic building block of Teachnical analysis. You can google them to learn more about them.

As for time frame, it depends on individual....for instance for short to medium term traders with a holding period ranging from few days to few months I'd say go with 4hour, daily and weekly timeframes. In these TFs the movements will be substantial and noise will be less => fewer whipsaws but also fewer trading opportunities.

However if you're a long term positional trader then focus on monthly/weekly charts.

Hope it helps.

Crudeoil positional analysis 21.01.15 Update II