All time winning strategy

Dear friends,

Kindly give your opinion on this..

If I have to day trade picking up good stocks based on the EOD, which strategy will work
better irrespective of the Nifty patterns..

Scan of Stocks that have..

1. Reached its new peak (may be based on some positive news..)
2. Volume raised and price fallen..
3. Based on MACD cross over
4. Uptrend detected through Candle stick

.... etc.....

The above mentioned indicators may have overlapping. Still, based on your experience,
kindly give your thoughts on which may be a right strategy for all time success, though the profit may not be that
high.

oxusmorouz

Dear friends,

If I have to day trade picking up good stocks based on the EOD, which strategy will work

.... etc.....

The above mentioned indicators may have overlapping. Still, based on your experience,
kindly give your thoughts on which may be a right strategy for all time success, though the profit may not be that
high.
Please post proof that it works.

Dear friends,

.... etc.....

high.
Let me see...
Methods will not work "irrespective of Nifty" - You are better off trading in the direction of Nifty.
Scans will let you enter particular stocks. Whether they move in your time frame cannot be certain. Certain scans - new highs (price) based, are probably the best - please do a google search on Pradeep Bonde.

Once you enter, exit points are easily determined based on your capacity of taking the loss. That is exits can be price dermined rather than indicator determined.

Finally there is no holy grail method which guarantees profits. As you can see I am biased towards price based triggers.

regards
m