ALL IS WELL in Trading - Toshi's Trading Diary

toshiaki

A beautiful day, :clap::clap:
Shorted Nifty FUT @5520, and covered at 5485. Gain of 35 points.
But missed the rally after the fall, took several attempt to enter into the market but all the time NF kept on moving higher leaving my order price behind :D:D:annoyed::mad:

Anyway, closing the day in green.
Net margin up by 12.5%.. :clap::clap:

toshiaki

Yesterday Nifty took support at 5480, and bounced back 90 points, to 5570. If today it manages to stay above 5580-90, we may see another 50-70 point rise to 5640-5660. :thumb:

On downside 5530-5540 will give support, on break of which it will drag nifty down to 5500 and then to 5450. :thumb::thumb:

toshiaki

Created a mess today.. Did multiple trades, some were winning some were loosing trades... Net gain for the day was only +400 rupees, but the brokerage will eat up more than the gain, so ultimately it was a negative day..

But took short position just before market close in NF @ 5886..and this was the biggest mess i guess...:annoyed::annoyed:

:mad::mad:

Created a mess today.. Did multiple trades, some were winning some were loosing trades... Net gain for the day was only +400 rupees, but the brokerage will eat up more than the gain, so ultimately it was a negative day..

But took short position just before market close in NF @ 5886..and this was the biggest mess i guess...:annoyed::annoyed:

:mad::mad:
Everyone seems to be in the same soup today :)

toshiaki

Everyone seems to be in the same soup today :)
I am surprised why did I take the short position just before the market closes, It was not at all a planned one.. Will try to exit the position as soon as market opens tomorrow. I may continue to hold on to that position only if market opens below or near 5580 and starts falling. Else I would like to exit them and re enter if signal comes..

Let see.. All Is Well...:thumb::thumb:

toshiaki

Yo.... Gap down :clap::clap::clap:
Exited the previous day short entry @ 5545.
But one thing i dont understand, why there is such a gap in spot and premium value ?? where yesterday it was almost equal ?? :confused::confused:

Can anyone explain this ??

toshiaki

Avoided trading today for tight range, exited the last day's short position with +40 points. Net margin is not showing up today due to over night position, It will come on Monday..

In the mean time, need to finalize on a discount broker over this weekend, Any suggestion guys ???

May be between Zerodha/RKSV/RKG.. !!! Not sure whom to choose ...

Anyway happy weekend to all, enjoy:thumb::thumb::clap::clap:

May be between Zerodha/RKSV/RKG.. !!! Not sure whom to choose ...
Depends on your volume & frequency. I have an account with all of them. These days I am using VNS mostly with the 0.7 paisa scheme. Suits me for 1 lot trades in options (NF, BNF, SBIN).

toshiaki

Depends on your volume & frequency. I have an account with all of them. These days I am using VNS mostly with the 0.7 paisa scheme. Suits me for 1 lot trades in options (NF, BNF, SBIN).
Thanks tp bro..
I usually trade in F&O, my average number of trades will be 40-60 trades per month. i:e 2 to 3 trades per trading day. most of my trades start with a single lot, but i add further lots if situation is that favourable.

Can you share your experience with Zerodha Trade terminal. I have got many good reviews for this broker than RKSV and RKG.

Thanks tp bro..
I usually trade in F&O, my average number of trades will be 40-60 trades per month. i:e 2 to 3 trades per trading day. most of my trades start with a single lot, but i add further lots if situation is that favourable.

Can you share your experience with Zerodha Trade terminal. I have got many good reviews for this broker than RKSV and RKG.
I am not using the Ztrader terminal. I am using NOW. For Zerodha I use the browser based HTML5 version.

If you have 2-3 trades per day then VNS Finance (Smarttradeonline) is pretty good @0.7paisa per lot. With Zerodha it will come to Rs. 40 (Buy + sell) for even 1 lot. If you are dealing in more than 3 lots in a trade, then Zerodha is ok, but here again, VNS has a Rs. 15 per trade advantage (Rs. 30 for Buy + sell).

Zerodha was the first discount broker on this forum and thus has a larger client base. Also, they were very responsive to the members here initially.

Lately both RKSV and VNS have developed a good name here. Both of them are Mumbai based. Zerodha is Bangalore based. Another broker, Achiievers Equities (Kolkata based), has a few satisfied clients on this forum and they have an astounding Rs. 500 per month scheme (Rs. 1499 for 3 months).

At this moment, I don't feel that there is any particular advantage in using Zerodha, specially since the others are charging Transaction charges significantly less than Zerodha. Both RKSV & VNS charge Rs. 200 (or is it 230??) per crore, while Zerodha charges Rs. 490/-.

All three are equally very professional, prompt and polite where service is concerned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 3
V Metals 0