Al Brooks's books are the most difficult trading books

rajesh.singh

I was reading Albrooks book Reading Price action Bar by Bar, and let me admit this is one of the most difficult trading book ever written in the history of mankind. Difficult even the most difficult Btech subjects like Automata, DAA and Microprocessor. I have reading book s like Lance Beggs and Nifty nirvana and they feel like ABC in front of this book. does it makes sense to devote so much mind and efforts to understand it (I cant how hard i may try).

Has anyone tried reading this book?

Is anyone out there in this Forum who has practiced Al brooks techniques in his trading?

Thanks for reading and double thanks in case you replied.
Hi,
I first got hand on Al books around three years back, since then I, am following & trade based on his methods only.
For me it was never tough to read ,as this is what i looking for in trading, as since beginning i was more keen on bars then any particular patterns... , though process of understanding was never easy as i have to re-read plenty of time almost all his chapters & still every time get the feeling...ohh this is what he means to say.:), so this is on going process.
Few steps might be of help.
Take it easy... go slow pick one chapter and try to get hang of it...then only move to next chapter.
If you reading online then get all his chart downloaded from Wiley website... then keep the pdf in half pane & on other half keep the chart...so you don't have to scroll for charts... this make reading bit easy. It really helped me , as don't have to break the flow of read & with chart it's easy to understand.

Also if you can then invest in his Video series... very good series.

Most easy what i find follow this blog... real gem of blog there he simplified Al language in rather simple way .
www.ninetrans.blogspot.ca

Hope that help.
All the best.

candle

Hi,
I first got hand on Al books around three years back, since then I, am following & trade based on his methods only.
For me it was never tough to read ,as this is what i looking for in trading, as since beginning i was more keen on bars then any particular patterns... , though process of understanding was never easy as i have to re-read plenty of time almost all his chapters & still every time get the feeling...ohh this is what he means to say.:), so this is on going process.
Few steps might be of help.
Take it easy... go slow pick one chapter and try to get hang of it...then only move to next chapter.
If you reading online then get all his chart downloaded from Wiley website... then keep the pdf in half pane & on other half keep the chart...so you don't have to scroll for charts... this make reading bit easy. It really helped me , as don't have to break the flow of read & with chart it's easy to understand.

Also if you can then invest in his Video series... very good series.

Most easy what i find follow this blog... real gem of blog there he simplified Al language in rather simple way .
www.ninetrans.blogspot.ca

Hope that help.
All the best.

Sir,
If you please provide the link to download the charts from wiley. I tried to search there, but couldn't succeed.

regards
candle

manojborle

rajesh.singh

Sir,
If you please provide the link to download the charts from wiley. I tried to search there, but couldn't succeed.

regards
candle
No Sir Please,
Long back i was given the link either by Pratap or Prem, can't recall now & somehow i misplaced the links also.
I have shared the link with few ppl here in forum, if they can share the link fine, else pm me your email id .
Thanks,
Rajesh