AFL Trainer Required. Work from home 15000-35000 PM 1-2 hours per day. Any time

pannet1

Are you already there or striving for it . . .

hi happy,

i am not a systematic trader. you know my trading style. so i have designed my tool around that.

note: but as a group of traders we are helping each other do the stuffs mentioned and it is definitely doable.
photo_2020-04-01_20-13-30.jpg

Yes Dear :up:

I thought with this forced lock-down and 24x7 @ home you have automated that process completely

Hope things are safe around your place / in Chennai.

pannet1

Yes Dear :up:

I thought with this forced lock-down and 24x7 @ home you have automated that process completely

Hope things are safe around your place / in Chennai.

From the school where i studied this type of trading (progressive exposure), it can never be automated. May be he is old school and it can be done. For me, first and foremost i have to be successful by punching trades by hand before even thinking of automating it. As a professional trader, if i cant monitor my trades for its entire cycle, then i am fit for the job. if course if my trading system should take the help indicators, beautifiers, alerts and tools wherever it is required, as long as it helps.

i believe, if we just TRADE WELL everything else follows.

PS: I did not see any police beating. Some 3 mamus went to Delhi and is in quarantine around my house. I see the whole episode as a beginning of a new life. (if not beginning of the end). Can confirm i am sound and healthy now but the future is really blurry.

MSN1979

Can you help me do get some basics, Many thnx in adv

Feel free to ask, I might not be the best person to look for help as programming is like alien language to me. But many others here would be able to help.