Advise needed

insider

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. The reason I am leaving the job is due to the fact that I am not liking what I am doing..And to continue with something u dnt like doesnt take u anywhere.. I know this is not going to be an easy ride and maybe I am not taking the wisest of decisions.

But there r few things I have done:

1. I have saved a lot while been 7 years in office.
2. I will be having some more alternative sources of income while doing this business,
3. Yes jobs r not for entertainment but again u cant achieve something significant without having passion.
4. Also I have arranged for a set up and have made sure I dnt drain a lot of money from what I have managed to save.
5. I am not going to enter stock market for entertainment only. I have learnt a lot in this field and would have clients to start with who beleive in me.

insider

1. It is enough to start with broadband connection as you are a subbroker/remiser now

2. you can start with these 25 retail clients. but, dont promise any guaranteed returns. all the decision relating to trading should be taken by your clients.

3. Dont try to give any portfolio services to your clients as it is dangerous for your in the initial stage of the companies.

4. if it is possible, please make the arrangement to watch the screen for your clients. you arrange seperate terminal for watching the market.

5. Watching the market screen, and placing the orders in the terminal should be seperated to do uninterrupted service to your clients.

6. Always like slow and steady growth in this field. this will take you lifelong in this business.

7. Think well moretimes, before implementing any new setup.

if anything else, ask here, we can discuss
Thanks a ton.. You answered a lot of questions which I had in mind without asking even. If you wanna give more suggestions you r welcome