Advance stock call .

rajputz

Hi raj, can you pl tell me whether chartnexus provide nse data?
I am not able to configure amibroker yet....so using chartnexus and investbulls...may be they both are too good thats y i am in no need of configuring it for eod. But i am trying on amibroker. Chartnexus is very good....got all exchanges nse and bse....plus saves data for offline working where as investbulls is online service....gooone thing is that eod data uploades after 6 ine en evening...

prabit

I am not able to configure amibroker yet....so using chartnexus and investbulls...may be they both are too good thats y i am in no need of configuring it for eod. But i am trying on amibroker. Chartnexus is very good....got all exchanges nse and bse....plus saves data for offline working where as investbulls is online service....gooone thing is that eod data uploades after 6 ine en evening...
I think amibroker is different which is not free and in amibroker with afl you can programme your own trading system and get buy sell signal of your selected stocks.

rajsumi121

watch abb .run like anything .

rajsumi121

buy torentpharma cmp-409 stoploss 390 (closing basis ) target- 450-480 in this week up to friday.

rajsumi121

buy uflex cmp-108 stoploss 102 (closingbsis ) target 125 .

rajsumi121

Buy hindcopper at 600 stoploss - 582 (closing ) target 750 ++ time frame - 15 days.