Aditya`s Hits and Misses Diary

aditya14

talk to same broker and Rm i m paying indiainfoline 0.01 % (my volume is good ) ( they also provide rs 800/crore to very high net worth investors),

i have worked with that company in past as territory manager and know the work culture there , for 1paise they need permission from their AVP but ur relationship manager have the authority to lower it upto 0.015 % and 0.15(delivery) without any body's permission . i m paying same company rs 30 per lot and it can be bargained also .

even if u have hardly 15,000 in ur bank account u could easily get 0.02% and if generate good volume then upto 0.015% with quite ease .

for day traders they can go to any extent.(because we are broke machines)

talk to him strictly , wo apne aukat main aa jayega .

if not coming u can switch over to other rms, just by filling up a form.
or may change ur broker with a cheaper substitute .:thumb::thumb:
Thanks yaar i will definitely talk to my RM regarding this on monday.Because last month i was constantly clocking 1.5k+ per day and was getting a lot less than what i was making.

aditya14

Not Much happeneing so i won`t day trade this month.Meanwhile the option i wrote made me 50% today.Badluck for the option buyer huh....

Iam talking about the 5000PE i wrote a couple days ago.

1 interesting trade i did today was shorting MRF 10 shares and they fell like a lightweight boxer shorted at 6109 and covered at 6020ish levels within minutes.

Last edited: